• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

14 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

With next pick in the draft Capstone's Crew selects:

Clint Capela C/PF

This dude is a beast ... he brings a defensive / rebounding work ethic that we are very excited about.  His growth last season was only the beginning on how his career is going ... this season we expect even more as he can defend both centers and even go out and muscle up against PFs on the perimeter ... Our bench just got a whole lot tougher and we look forward to guys trying to attack the rim (and fail) when he is out on the court. 

Welcome to the Team Clint!

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up next

Had him on my big board. Good pick. If he starts hitting his ft's and maybe a few jumpers here n there then faaaaaaaaagggggeeeetttttttt abbbbboout ittttt.

33 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

With the next pick in the draft Capstone's Crew selects

Rudy Gay SF/PF

Shocked that he is still on the board at this position ... Rudy brings a little bit of everything ... I think he will fit with Bud's offense and give our bench a nice punch ... he can fill in at SF as well as PF when we want to go small and fast.  Along with being an excellent scorer, Rudy is a good rebounder and defender and can handle the ball well.  We are extremely shocked and excited to be getting a player of this caliber this late in the draft.  I have a feeling he will play with a chip on his shoulder as a result. 

Welcome to the team Rudy!

@capstone21 is up next ... he told me he needs a little time to think of his next pick.

Really dude?/
This was my next pick. I was already thinking about my write up .
I was sure here would be still there , because not many people like Rudy on this site , but i think he could be an excellent 6th man.

• Like 3

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

With the next pick in the draft Capstone's Crew selects

Rudy Gay SF/PF

Shocked that he is still on the board at this position ... Rudy brings a little bit of everything ... I think he will fit with Bud's offense and give our bench a nice punch ... he can fill in at SF as well as PF when we want to go small and fast.  Along with being an excellent scorer, Rudy is a good rebounder and defender and can handle the ball well.  We are extremely shocked and excited to be getting a player of this caliber this late in the draft.  I have a feeling he will play with a chip on his shoulder as a result. 

Welcome to the team Rudy!

@capstone21 is up next ... he told me he needs a little time to think of his next pick.

hawks need to trade for him great pick

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pimp said:

Really dude?/
I was sure here would be still there , because not many people like Rudy on this site , but i think he could be an excellent 6th man.

Why would you say that? Lmao

15 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Why would you say that? Lmao

Because it seems like everytime the name Rudy Gay comes up  , an angry mob of anti-Gay31UF1jgrW2L._SS40_.jpg squawkers show up  to voice their displeasure .
giphy.gif
Torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Edited by pimp

12 minutes ago, pimp said:

Because it seems like everytime the name Rudy Gay comes up  , an angry mob of anti-Gay31UF1jgrW2L._SS40_.jpg squawkers show up  to voice their displeasure .
giphy.gif
Torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Lol you must have read my responses to the Gay trade in the other thread lol

• Moderators

7-Players-Picked Club

• Jazz

6-Players-Picked Club

• Hawks
  • Nuggets
  • T'Wolves

5-Players-Picked Club

• Bulls
  • Cavaliers
  • Pistons
  • Magic
  • 76ers
  • Wizards
  • Warriors
  • Lakers

Those 12 teams represent half of the picks in the Summer Dynasty League.

There remains one NBA team out there with just a single player picked.

~lw3

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Really dude?/

I think if this was a more mixed bag of players making picks, not just Hawk fans, Rudy goes in the top 100. There were only 5 or 6 players last season that can honestly be called full time SFs who put up 20ppg last season. I do think if you want to be a great team, he needs both a solid defensive PF and Center beside him.

If he ends up being traded to a contender, he is only going to help them. That much I am pretty confident about.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@lethalweapon3 stole my lunch!

Also, how is cp3 not the player of the game with a million assists...he almost caught Scotty Skiles :-)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Too many TOs, CP3! Get that Assist/TO ratio up a bit, 'kay? ;-)

And, heck, if Dennis is averaging 30-and-7 by season's end, deal me in!

~lw3

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Too many TOs, CP3! Get that Assist/TO ratio up a bit, 'kay? ;-)

And, heck, if Dennis is averaging 30-and-7 by season's end, deal me in!

~lw3

Baze was pretty accurate from outside too :-) Good sign for Hawks! Ur bigs of Kristaps n Jonas destroyed me on the glass....I constructed a small run n gun team that's SUPPOSED to defend but if they don't I am facing many blowouts.