• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

53 minutes ago, AHF said:

Ashley is used to an occasional gamble and checking out the young thoroughbreds.  

rx9hyura2qjq9xyj.jpg

With our starter set at SF for the next decade or so, we can afford to gamble on a young man who could become an impact player in the future.  Grabbing the #4 pick last year on a flyer turned out pretty well so we'll try again with the #3 pick from this year's draft.

With the 154th pick in the draft, the U-Niques select:

Jaylen Brown

1VxQz.So.79.jpeg

Brown is a wing with fantastic athleticism, a 7 foot wingspan, intensity and the aggression to take the ball to the rim.  There are two additional nice things for us.  First, he was a Wildcat in high school so he has that going for him.  Second, if he fails it will mean bad news for the Celtics in the real NBA so it is kind of a win/win scenario.

Welcome to the U-Niques, Jaylen!

@pimp is on the clock

He's gonna be a star imo. He's got all the tools.

I'll be making my pick soon...
I decided last night that i was gonna take Z-Bo ... but he got snatched up.
Then, i this morning i  decided to take a risk ,and roll the dice on Chris Bosh, ... now i just got home to find out that he's gone.
:hmm:

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

After losing out on Zach Randolph , Chris Bosh, and ....yes even  Marvin Williams. i decided to look toward the draft  to find a back up  Pf . We are going boom or bust here!

photo.jpgWith the next pick in the Hawksquawk Dynasty draft, the Atlanta Air Force selects 

Marquese Chriss   PF   WashingtonHuskies2_small.GIF      6'10   235 LB   CTKUHIYXIAAL4Fx.jpg  marquese_chriss.0.gif
We add yet another extremely  athletic and explosive player to our team.  Good offesive rebounder , and shot blocker. Can hit the midranger jumper , and already has more post moves that Horford EvilSmile.gif
Is weak defensive rebounder, but with A.Davis, Gortat, Kanter , and Simmons, it wont be much of an issue.
We will work with him on his fouling problem
With our coaching staff and development team working closely with him, we hope that Marquese turns out to be more like Antonio McDyess and less like Stromile Swift

@h4wkfan, is on the clock

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

2k Roster have been updated including rotations so now everyone picked is playing for their team only. 

Awesome! You da man!

8 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

2k Roster have been updated including rotations so now everyone picked is playing for their team only. 

i rented 2k for the weekend to play with my team...why is Ben Simmons so slow and unathletic?   C+ in athleticism and even Coach Bud has a higher dunk rating than him :laugh:
I dont even want to look at Marquese Chriss's grades  lol ...these rookies are gonna get me last place in the 2k rankings:smile3:

10 minutes ago, pimp said:

i rented 2k for the weekend to play with my team...why is Ben Simmons so slow and unathletic?   C+ in athleticism and even Coach Bud has a higher dunk rating than him :laugh:
I dont even want to look at Marquese Chriss's grades  lol ...these rookies are gonna get me last place in the 2k rankings:smile3:

Lol nice! I wish we could play against each other I'd love to rip you a new one.....lol

r u on ps4?

Edited by Spud2Nique

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol nice! I wish we could play against each other I'd love to rip you a new one.....lol

I don't have playstation plus to use the game's online features. I don't normally play multiiplayer games anyway. 
Mostly, I prefer single player story driven games like The Last of  us, Uncharted, BioShock , Fallout ..ect

@Buzzard you were ranked 14th, I was 9th...we played on ur home floor. I had to fight like a dirty dog in the street to get the W. The 1st and 2nd quarters were close, I was up by 1 at the half...I went up by as many as 24 in the 3rd quarter and outscored you 30-17 in the quarter. In the 4th, you made a furious comeback and trailed by as few as 6 points.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm curious, where does my team rank so far according to 2K.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

@Buzzard you were ranked 14th, I was 9th...we played on ur home floor. I had to fight like a dirty dog in the street to get the W. The 1st and 2nd quarters were close, I was up by 1 at the half...I went up by as many as 24 in the 3rd quarter and outscored you 30-17 in the quarter. In the 4th, you made a furious comeback and trailed by as few as 6 points.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Man I am horrible. I think I was around 9th after taking Embiid; now I have dropped to 14th and Sully is not on my roster. Makes sense though, a few players have been picked after Embiid. Maybe I will move up when Sully is added.

Edited by Buzzard

9 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

My squad moved up to #2.... :cool:

I had  better FG%, 3PT%, FT%, and out rebounded him. I call BS :biggrin: My D is hurtin for certain though, Sully could be the cure for some of those points in the paint.

Edited by Buzzard

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I had  better FG%, 3PT%, FT%, and out rebounded him. I call BS :biggrin: My D is hurtin for certain though, Sully could be the cure for some of those in the paint points.

If enough people get 2k17 on PS4 we could actually start a MyLeague and I'll recreate these rosters with the coaches selected and we could run a small league that way we could all use our teams against one another. 

Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

If enough people get 2k17 on PS4 we could actually start a MyLeague and I'll recreate these rosters with the coaches selected and we could run a small league that way we could all use our teams against one another. 

I am no good with games man. You could give me Bron, Durant, Leonard, Harden, Curry, AD, and Kat and my live game skills would get them pummeled by experienced players.

3 hours ago, pimp said:

@LucastheThird not sure I'll play ur team next! @ViewsFromTheSquawk Can't believe you took out my team...ur after Lucas again.