AHF

17 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dang it @pimp

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifYes , we dominated  in rebounding, just like i designed my team to do.   48 -31 .  Davis , Gortat and Kanter did'nt allow a single offensive rebound.
But what happend to our free throw shooting? I'm gonna hire GrayMule to make those guys run extra laps in practice  next time that happens.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, pimp said:

mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifYes , we dominated  in rebounding, just like i designed my team to do.   48 -31 .  Davis , Gortat and Kanter did'nt allow a single offensive rebound.
But what happend to our free throw shooting? I'm gonna hire GrayMule to make those guys run extra laps in practice  next time that happens.

Your free throw issue is actually quite a tricky question.... You have 3 of the better free throw shooting big men on your team. Simmons has a low 70 rating and Bledsoe and Evans are both pretty much cash at the stripe. Really don't understand how they could've shot below 65% in any game. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pimp said:

Ya, please tell me how I didn't get a single offensive board with Tristan alone wtf! I think I should have played Bogut a bit more. I'll adjust next time I play ur team, but for now, it's time for @LucastheThird and the Bucks to get some! Lol

This is a gamble of a pick. I am really changing the dynamic of my team from being one of the biggest teams to a smaller / more all around team. This pick will improve the floor spacing for the starters which will significantly help favors. His efficiency and impact improve when he is the true c and not sharing time with gobert. Also gives me one of the top back up centers in the game (this league). Without further ado...

Ersan illyasova - Forward. The guy that is ok at a lot of different things, but is a great shooter and understands the game.  

Curry / Beverly

Fournier / Matthews

Aminu / Barton

Illyasova / Lyles

Favors / Turner

I believe Alex is up???

• Like 2

• Moderators

EASTERN CONFERENCE: 71 (Atlantic 20, Central 25, Southeast 26)

WESTERN CONFERENCE: 78 (Northwest 32, Southwest 23, Pacific 23)

FREE AGENT: 1

8 Players Taken: Nuggets, Jazz

6 Players Taken: Hawks (+1 Coach), Bulls, Pistons, heat, Magic, T'Wolves, Spurs (+1 Coach)

3 Players Taken: Hornets, Knicks

2 Players Taken: Nyets

~lw3

52 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Wow. Got out rebounded, didn't shoot the 3 well, didn't defend the fast break well and still somehow almost won.

I wonder how the teams would do without user interference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When you play on hall of fame level, the computer does everything it can to win. I was up by more than 20 on ur team and still executing and running good plays and the computer made me miss some shots that I normally make because of the score. Ya, I want to know how the teams would do if the game was simulated both ways.

16 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I was afraid this was going to happen.  Another busy weekend for me.  I'll post quick selections now and do a write up later...

I reviewed the selections, so hopefully I didn't make a mistake on either of these already being taken.  

I select...

Monta Ellis

Joakim Noah

Great pick on joke. He was on my team last year in dynasty and on my radar this year.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I was afraid this was going to happen.  Another busy weekend for me.  I'll post quick selections now and do a write up later...

I reviewed the selections, so hopefully I didn't make a mistake on either of these already being taken.  

I select...

Monta Ellis

Joakim Noah

Good stuff.  I'll update the summary thread.

• Like 1