• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators

With pick 159 in the 2016 Hawksquawk Dinasty draft, PSHRSHRSHR's Burds of a Feether select:

C - KODI SELLER, SHARLOTTE HORCATS

cody-zeller-charlotte-hornets-nba_com-jp

With this pick, Burds is adding yung talent to our valted roster. A gifted, all-around center for the Bobnets, we expekt Seller to have a brakeout season now that a senter that will be lefted unnamed has been cleared out of Seller's way.  Welcome to the Burds, Kodi!

HC - ???

C - Dwhite Howard

PF - Surge Iblocka

SF - Lebron Jamiez

SG - Andru Wiggins

PG - Ragon Roundo

Bench - Daren Collision, Alex Burkes, Robert Covinton, Rian Anderson, Kodi Seller

Reserves - ???

@capstone21 is on the tic toc clock

• Like 4

• Admin

Steal Alert!

with the next pick in the draft, Capstone's Crew selects

Amir Johnson 6'10 PF/C

Shocked he was still on the board, The crew had Amir as their pick for a while and was waiting for him to be selected by someone else.  A great asset to get this late, Amir brings hustle, defense, great attitude, rebounding, versatility (a common thing for this team) and some scoring to the Bench.  He can fill in at PF or Center and we are very excited to get him!

I am up next

• Like 3

• Moderators

Thru 10 Rounds...

Eastern Conference 75 (+2 Coaches)

Western Conference 80 (+2 Coaches)

Free Agent 1

8-Players-Picked: Nuggets, Jazz

6-Players-Picked: Hawks (+ 1 Coach), Celtics (+1 Coach), Bulls, Pistons, heat, Magic, Warriors (+1 Coach), T'Wolves, Blazers, Spurs (+1 Coach)

~lw3

• Admin

With the next pick, Capstone's Crew selects

Jeremy Lin 6'3 PG

One of the best backup point guards last season, we look forward to him playing that same role for us.  A big part of Charlotte's success last season, Jeremy brings A high bbiq, an excellent passing game and the ability to score ... Especially in clutch situations.   He is one of the most coachable players in the league.  He understands his game and plays within himself.  He is the kind of player that can excel in Bud's system and will do a great job of running the offense .   Jeremy can also play some SG if needed which adds to the versatility of this team.  He is an absolutely team first kind of player ... Very excited about the  culture and chemistry on this team.

His marketable value doesn't hurt either :)

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up next

• Like 3

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Jeremy Lin 6'3 PG

One of the best backup point guards last season, we look forward to him playing that same role for us.  A big part of Charlotte's success last season, Jeremy brings A high bbiq, an excellent passing game and the ability to score ... Especially in clutch situations.   He is one of the most coachable players in the league.  He understands his game and plays within himself.  He is the kind of player that can excel in Bud's system and will do a great job of running the offense .   Jeremy can also play some SG if needed which adds to the versatility of this team.  He is an absolutely team first kind of player ... Very excited about the  culture and chemistry on this team.

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up next

Prolly the best NBDL player chosen thus far...

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Prolly the best NBDL player chosen thus far...

Whatever, he suffered from the hype and pressure of his NY performance ... Too much was expected of him in Houston and LA.  This past season in Charlotte he was able to settle into a backup role which is what he is suited for and he played it perfectly.  He was a huge part of the Hornets success and was one of the best back up point guards in the league last season.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Jeremy Lin 6'3 PG

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up next

I reached out to Capstone about a trade for pick 160.... it didn't work out. ...........................and my target was Jeremy Lin.
There's nobody in Brooklyn except for him , Lopez and Jay-z. There's nothing stopping him from putting up so decent numbers on that team

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pimp said:

I reached out to Capstone about a trade for pick 160.... it didn't work out. ...........................and my target was Jeremy Lin.
There's nobody in Brooklyn except for him , Lopez and Jay-z. There's nothing stopping him from putting up so decent numbers on that team

Do not disrespect the BoBo like that! He is a He-Man. Just ask him, I dare you!!!!

ts-bog.jpg?itok=9BssdORl

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I was afraid this was going to happen.  Another busy weekend for me.  I'll post quick selections now and do a write up later...

I reviewed the selections, so hopefully I didn't make a mistake on either of these already being taken.  

I select...

Monta Ellis

Joakim Noah

I took a long look at Monta when I took Bojan. Only thing I can tell you is I needed some size to fill in at the 2 and 3 spots, so I took BoBo instead. Monta going this late is a surprise for me but it also shows a lot of picks have been based on upside and youth; and not actual NBA performance.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Do not disrespect the BoBo like that! He is a He-Man. Just ask him, I dare you!!!!

ts-bog.jpg?itok=9BssdORl

Well, he has the jersey on, so i guess he is there  in Brooklyn with Lin , and Lopez  :laugh:
And , i didn't  disrespect him. He  disrespected himself by calling himself Bobo.   .. Bobo means idiot in spanish slang :blush:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pimp said:

Well, he has the jersey on, so i guess he is there  in Brooklyn with Lin , and Lopez  :laugh:
And , i didn't  disrespect him. He  disrespected himself by calling himself Bobo.   .. Bobo means idiot in spanish slang :blush:

BoBo aint Spanish and I guess that would make Bo Jackson half an idiot in Spanish ROFL!

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1