• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You would think JayBird's youngsters would be light; but seems like they are still at home enjoying Mamma's cooking!

Fried chicken n waffles for all lol...all young boys need their tang to grow...

Edited by Spud2Nique

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Current Mean Experience of Rosters (eldest-and-wisest to least-experienced, in seasons of NBA experience):

• ATLHawks3 - 10.90
  • PSSSHHHRRR87 - 7.00
  • TheFuzz - 6.10
  • Diesel - 6.09
  • HopefulHawksFan - 5.91
  • capstone21 - 5.90
  • lethalweapon3 (Tie) - 5.00
  • pimp (Tie) - 5.00
  • LucastheThird - 4.91
  • h4wkfan - 4.90
  • ViewsFromTheSquawk - 4.80
  • AHF (tie) - 4.73
  • Spud2Nique (tie) - 4.73
  • Buzzard - 4.55
  • Alex - 4.40
  • JayBirdHawk - 3.40

SOURCE: Mark Porcaro database, via Twitter

~lw3

Figued I was young in experience. Bojan who is my oldest player; only has only two years of NBA experience.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Figued I was young in experience. Bojan who is my oldest player; only has only two years of NBA experience.

Your team is actually less experienced than I calculated, at first: Porcaro's data counts Embiid as having "2 Years" of Experience. Reducing that down to 0 would change your average to 4.36, a shade below Alex's 4.40. MKG gets counted for a full 2015-16 season since he did appear in seven games on the back end.

~lw3

• Like 1

Gonna pick my coach and hope he hasn't already been picked, haven't been keeping up since yesterday morning.

JASON KIDD

Great coach to take control of this young team. Look for him to take Giannis, Kemba, Bradley, and Nerlens to another level.

@TheFuzz is next I believe.

Edited by LucastheThird
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Your team is actually less experienced than I calculated, at first: Porcaro's data counts Embiid as having "2 Years" of Experience. Reducing that down to 0 would change your average to 4.36, a shade below Alex's 4.40. MKG gets counted for a full 2015-16 season since he did appear in seven games on the back end.

~lw3

Everyone one of my starters is 26 or younger; which  is one of the main reasons I wanted a veteran coach who has worked with young players. I did not think I was the 2nd least experienced team though!

On 8/18/2016 at 2:50 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Right in the middle, entering their prime. Perfect! :-)

ps @JayBirdHawk's team can barely drink lol. I did hear that she likes em young...:-/

I paid attention to my players ages also and agree. At 25 to 26 most should've already had their breakouts and be right at the start of their prime time years.

Edited by Buzzard

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

You would think JayBird's youngsters would be light; but seems like they are still at home enjoying Mamma's cooking!

I think fatty Jabari throws that off.

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think fatty Jabari throws that off.

He also screwed me when I played as ur team. It was my fault though I shot too many 3's with him

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With my next pick, The JayBird Squawkers select:

Shaun Livingston PG.

@AHF is on the clock.

Damnnnnnn uuuuuu....he was my next pick. Love the pick!