• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ESPN projected standings - next season....

Gray Mule

31 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Funny how ESPN didn't place that much value on Al last year. Oh yeah, he wasn't wearing green.

Ding!  Ding!! Ding!!! Ding!!!!! Ding!!!!!!  We have a winner!

Really cute how he's the 'difference-maker' now but for the last 9 years he was 'meh, he's a nice player'.

13 minutes ago, Dejay said:

I'm surprised that they have the Hawks making the playoffs. Sportsline had them at 52.5 wins after signing Howard so I'll trust the bookies who make $$$ off of this...

Well, technically, BSPN makes money off their crap too so whatchu got to say 'bout that?

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Everyone in the east is relying heavily on malcontents and medical staff.    It should be interesting.     I think Indy is being seriously overlooked though.   

I agree with the Indy note.  George alone is a great player... They have added a lot of help, I suppose Teague will have a big year. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, AHF said:

Indy is the most interesting team to me from a chemistry perspective.  I'm very curious to see how a combo of Teague / Ellis / George sharing the ball works.

The weak spot is Ellis.   IF I were them, Id be trying to move him to Brooklyn  or Orlando. 

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

Bookies lose their rear end if they are wrong (balancing both probability of wins and trends in how much money either side will draw).  BSPN makes more money when they click-bait high expectations and praise for Boston, LA, NYK, etc.  Being wrong is not a problem for them.

Being wrong keeps the "story" alive for them.  Hacks.

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

Indy is the most interesting team to me from a chemistry perspective.  I'm very curious to see how a combo of Teague / Ellis / George sharing the ball works.

Indy will probably have to jettison Monta Elli (have-it-all).  He doesn't play nicely with other point g's.  Jeff will have a resurgence of sorts.

He'll give us some heartburn over losing him but we'll come to realize it was for the best.

Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself?  *gasp* Am I Jeff's @NBASupes?

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Being wrong keeps the "story" alive for them.  Hacks.

Indy will probably have to jettison Monta Elli (have-it-all).  He doesn't play nicely with other point g's.  Jeff will have a resurgence of sorts.

He'll give us some heartburn over losing him but we'll come to realize it was for the best.

Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself?  *gasp* Am I Jeff's @NBASupes?

The bolded. They will have new story lines such as: the Surprising Hawks or the Hawks Cinderella Season continues.

• Like 1

Celts Raps Pistons won't be as good as they say. Knicks and Bulls will be better than they say. We will be better than they say. If BSPN was a person I'd wanna punch that fool directly in the face.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Celts Raps Pistons won't be as good as they say. Knicks and Bulls will be better than they say. We will be better than they say. If BSPN was a person I'd wanna punch that fool directly in the face.

I disagree they have us right where I see us being. I got the East shaking out like this...

1.Pacers

2.Cavs

3.Celtics

4.Raptors

5.Pistons

6.Hawks

7.Bulls

8.Knicks

3 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I disagree they have us right where I see us being. I got the East shaking out like this...

1.Pacers

2.Cavs

3.Celtics

4.Raptors

5.Pistons

6.Hawks

7.Bulls

8.Knicks

Wow...seriously?

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wow...seriously?

Yep... And I got it shaking out like this...

1.Pacers vs 8.Knicks=Pacers 4-2

2.Cleveland vs 7.Bulls=Cleveland 4-1

3.Boston vs 6.Hawks=Hawks 4-2

4.Raptors vs 5.Pistons=Pistons 4-2

1.Pacers vs 5.Pistons=Pistons 4-2

2.Cleveland vs 6.Hawks=Cleveland 4-1

2.Cleveland vs 5.Pistons=Cleveland 4-3