• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Any Thoughts on Matt Costello?

Diesel

• Moderators

I don't know.   He's listed 6'9" but doesn't look that big to me.   I can't see him defending NBA power forwards effectively unless he bulks up but we have a bunch of guys in that category.

Most likely he's just another body for training camp but we so many signed players i'm wondering if we are still going to make a trade, plus Mike Scott is up in the air so I guess this is insurance for Scott, Moose possibly being gone by the start of the season.

24 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Whoops ... but I still think Costello should head to Europe

Lol Cap doesn't care just get this guy a one way ticket to Europe. Haha

He could definitely earn a living playing ball overseas. Would take a lot for him to get on a regular season rotation in the NBA but everyone likes watching a player that hustles and throws their body around in the paint and is ready to come off the bench at any time. Korver might not agree with that throwing their body around comment.  

• Premium Member
Camp body, then Europe. I csn see him back for next SL also.

Smitty loves him because he was a Spartan lol so he heaped a little extra praise on him. He has some skill but to make it in NbA he would have to get away with hitting up LBJ's Miami clinic if its still open [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1