• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Offseason Viewing - Every D8 Dunk from 15-16

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member

This is a very well made video by a guy who does a lot of compilations on youtube.  I'm actually a bit impressed with Dwight's athleticism on many of these.  Can't wait to see him rocking the rims at the highlight factory!!!

Edit:  As I watch more of this, I also really like how I see D8 running the floor in transition.  Exciting times to be a Hawks fan.

Editx2: LOL there was one stretch showing a Houston game against Atlanta.  He had like 8 dunks in that game!!!  Thanks Alice!!

• Like 1

I don't remember him making that many plays against the Hawks last season but it was probably the 2nd longest set of highlights against a particular team throughout the whole 6 minute vid.  I don't care if he's just a better team defending DeAndre Jordan, seems worth it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

*HORFCLAP

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "Aye, f*ck ya'll.  None-a y'all couch potatoes coulda just stood there and watched the man dunk all over ... wait, you prolly could ..."

2:05 mark. Al is out of position guarding a wing at the top of the key, easy OOP-dunk.

2:11 mark. Al vs Dwight 1v1. Al gets caught trying to save position. Dwight uses him as a stripper pole.

2:13 mark. Al out of position again trying to stop penetration with a block. Not only does he shield off Patterson from trailing on D, problem is it’s a pass-off to Al's man.

2:16 mark. Al loses Dwight and is on wrong side of lane.

2:18 mark. Al fails to get back in transition. Korver alone in a 3 on 1. Dwight with the easy throw down. Was a 1-point game at the time.