• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis 2 Dwight lob dunks

I actually hope it develops into more of a decoy to make the Bigs stay at home while Dennis finishes.  I don't want Dwight focusing on anything outside of cleaning the damn glass off and setting screens like he used to.

Edited by benhillboy

On 8/22/2016 at 0:23 PM, AHF said:

Under considering Dwight's total dunks weren't even 50% above that but I'm expecting at least one on opening night!

It's hard to get dunks in Houston, unless it's a put back dunk  after  a Harden miss. I think Howard will get a lot more dunk chances with us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I actually hope it develops into more of a decoy to make the Bigs stay at home while Dennis finishes.  I don't want Dwight focusing on anything outside of cleaning the damn glass off and setting screens like he used to.

I think Coach Bud , and the Hawks want more from Dwight than that, or else they could of signed a guy like Ian Mahinmi to rebound and set screens.

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Whatever total CP3 and Jordan usually post, I'd say a third of that. 

Dang 1/3 of that? That's prolly like 25-30 times this whole season lol

I'm kinda surprised we're ahead of the Pistons, Jazz, Bulls, and Rockets.  They all have Bigs who are very long and/or great finishers, but no True passing PG to speak of I guess is the deal.  I'm sure this is regular season only, the Cavs run a healthy dose of PNR oops with LeBron and Thompson in the postseason.

I didn't realize Al had 165 dunks the last two seasons either.  I'm sure they're also counting alley oop lay-ins, with Paul, Baze, Tiago, and Thabo each with a handful.  I know Bud wouldn't depend on them, but he's clearly more open to drawing them up than Pop.  At the bottom of the league with Boban, Tim,  and Aldridge?!  Hell, I'm sure Kawhi could catch one from a standstill with his mitts.

Edited by benhillboy

40 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I'm kinda surprised we're ahead of the Pistons, Jazz, Bulls, and Rockets.  They all have Bigs who are very long and/or great finishers, but no True passing PG to speak of I guess is the deal.  I'm sure this is regular season only, the Cavs run a healthy dose of PNR oops with LeBron and Thompson in the postseason.

I didn't realize Al had 165 dunks the last two seasons either.  I'm sure they're also counting alley oop lay-ins, with Paul, Baze, Tiago, and Thabo each with a handful.  I know Bud wouldn't depend on them, but he's clearly more open to drawing them up than Pop.  At the bottom of the league with Boban, Tim,  and Aldridge?!  Hell, I'm sure Kawhi could catch one from a standstill with his mitts.

that chart was from 2013

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Are these attempted or converted alley-oops.?  Judging from the nuggets, lakers, and knicks being 2-4 i'd say this is attempted.

Attempted I believe

• Moderators
9 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Are these attempted or converted alley-oops.?  Judging from the nuggets, lakers, and knicks being 2-4 i'd say this is attempted.

Attempted or converted it makes sense that teams playing lots of garbage time would have much easier opportunities for alley-oops.