• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many all stars will the Hawks have?

How many Hawks will be in the all star game this year? 

Im gonna go with 2. I'm just not sure it its Dennis/Sap ...Dennis/Dwight Dwight/Sap...

Ur thoughts?

• Admin
43 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Howard will definitely be an all start in the East

I am tired of people saying how bad teh East is ... I have not seen the West really being that much better for a few years 

As for Howard ... we don't know what we have and how he is going to fit chemistry wise ... the one good thing is that he has really been humbled and will want to put forward the effort

• Like 1

• Moderators

one-finger-201x300-1.png

One singular sensation. And it will be "The Anchorman!" The power forward options aren't looking too hot out East, so look for Mayhem PM to be an easy coaches' vote after the New York fans stuff the ballot box for the Porzstar.

The fun tally to watch: look at the Dominican Olynykan's stats and on-floor impact, relative to the rocket-boost in votes courtesy of the Chowderheads up north.

~lw3

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I am tired of people saying how bad teh East is ... I have not seen the West really being that much better for a few years 

As for Howard ... we don't know what we have and how he is going to fit chemistry wise ... the one good thing is that he has really been humbled and will want to put forward the effort

Howard will easily lead the east in rebounding and field goal percentage

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Howard will easily lead the east in rebounding and field goal percentage

All Drummond does is rebound but he did it at 14.8 per game, 1st in the East. Howard was 2nd in the West with 11.8 and that would have tied Whiteside for 2nd in the East last season.

D8 will get his 12 boards a game, probably be 2nd in the East behind Drummond; but bring so much more to the table than Drummond its not even a fair contest.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I dont think Dennis will sniff the All-Star spot since he'll be competing against guys like Lowry,Wall, Irving, Thomas, Jackson, etc. for those spots.

I'm gonna say don't be too quick on that judgement. I say Dennis gets really close if he doesn't get in.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I'm gonna say don't be too quick on that judgement. I say Dennis gets really close if he doesn't get in.

There is no way we have three all stars plus I think this will be a very up and down season for Dennis.

11 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

There is no way we have three all stars plus I think this will be a very up and down season for Dennis.

Ya, I don't think 3 either but I really do think 2. Just not sure which two. 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya, I don't think 3 either but I really do think 2. Just not sure which two. 

It will def depend on how,the season goes ... To get two we need to have a pretty decent record or two guys playing out of their minds

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Howard and Millsap are no brainers for me. Dennis is the dark-horse to watch for.

Agree with this. I have zero doubt that Millsap and Howard will be there. I think Dennis will be a well recognized snub that doesn't get in, but probably should have.

Edited by RandomFan

• Moderators
3 hours ago, HawkItus said:

SAP DH8 and I think Baze gets a coach's nod or injury replacement spot at the end of the bench.  Dude has improved every year here.

Baze has to improve his ball handling.  Do me that's a big deficiency in his game. 

On 8/25/2016 at 1:06 PM, Spud2Nique said:

How many Hawks will be in the all star game this year? 

Im gonna go with 2. I'm just not sure it its Dennis/Sap ...Dennis/Dwight Dwight/Sap...

Ur thoughts?

Just one. Unfortunately, I think ATL would have to be #1 seed if they want more than one All-Star in the game.