• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight hospitalized

BigDog90

23 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

This is when you know you have a well known star on your team.

When ESPN starts reporting crap like this on their site.....wouldn't have been a story if it were any other player.

What if Alicia Horford was suffering from menstrual cramps?....BSPN headliner?

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "So insensitive., Spud2.  I expect that kinda stuff outta kg, not you.  #HurtFeewings"

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Piss me off I'll straight titty punch you Alice! Lol.

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "I'mma lover, not a fighter ... unless you tryna out-reboard me.  Then I'mma straight up b*tch ... shhh, don't tell the Selltics.  Let 'em learn the hard way like y'all did.  And another thing *ahh!*  Oh sorry, thought I heard Tristan coming :blush:   "

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Paul Millsap plays for and Al Horford played for Atlanta Hawks.  "I'mma lover, not a fighter ... unless you tryna out-reboard me.  Then I'mma straight up b*tch ... shhh, don't tell the Selltics.  Let 'em learn the hard way like y'all did.  And another thing *ahh!*  Oh sorry, thought I heard Tristan coming :blush:   "

YOU WANNA STARTVWITH ME???

Seriously @kg01 this is getting kinda creepy. It's like you have your hand up Horford's puppet shoot and I'm actually arguing with a puppet. Even for me this is juvenile lol

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

YOU WANNA STARTVWITH ME???

Seriously @kg01 this is getting kinda creepy. It's like you have your hand up Horford's puppet shoot and I'm actually arguing with a puppet. Even for me this is juvenile lol

It's ok, Spud2.  We all know nothing is too juvenile for you.  Wait, that sounds pretty bad.  Let's rerail this thang with a link to the related Howard article.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/howard-released-from-hospital-after-dehydration-tr/nsWsB/

On September 12, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Spud2Nique said:

So will Anna be moving to Boston to keep receiving her allowance or is she going to be Al's wife's personal assistant/dog walker in Miami?  Maybe she will find her true calling as a blogger praising Al.