• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight should start to shoot free throws underhanded

capstone21

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ah man, I was hoping no one would call me on that.  Can't get nothin' past you , macd.

Barry is an arrogant arse.  What's worse is it passed to his son Jon who's as arrogant with not hardly the (playing career) resume Rick B. has.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's totally wrong on the FT thing but his opinions are steeped in arrogance.

I've always disliked Jon too but reading how badly Rick treated all those boys and especially Jon makes me have a little sympathy.

• Premium Member

I don't know why they won't try the underhanded FT.  In today's age, a high profile player shooting underhanded and "owning it" would make it cool and open the door for lots of others to try it, especially if they were successful.  People would embrace the granny shot.   Noone is going to make fun of someone who improved their shot.  The guy from Louisville is already doing it.  Hopefully he becomes a solid player.

I think it's just a matter of time before someone comes along and does it.  It's going to catch on eventually, you can't just shoot 40% from the line and not at least try something different.

• Like 1