• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Barkley: "Atlanta is not going to make the playoffs"

GameTime

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

We need to force TNT to hire their own Sean Spicer so we can enjoy watching that sycophant try to defend Barkley's indefensible stuff.

"Mr. Barkley was absolutely right when he said the Hawks wouldn't make the playoffs.  He used quotes around the word playoffs which meant that he was actually talking about the NHL.  You people need to stop taking Mr. Barkley literally.  Have you seen the NHL playoff schedule?  No Hawks.  Oh, Blackhawks don't count.  That is different.  Shame on you for fact checking Mr. Barkley when  you obviously aren't smart enough to understand what he is saying.  Shame."

kg0Trump does not approve this post.  kg will be looking into how to usurp the normal mod process and establish myself as chief mod in order to bann you forthwith.

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

Now you have to deal with all the poster complaints and doing damage control on Dolfan's extracurriculars.  

tumblr_na6aqmHTSu1tehd89o1_500.gif

Disoriented

Yech, I can hear it now.  Supes complainin' that folks ain't recognizing his superior BBIQ.  Lurk complainin' that folks won't sign her "Get Dwight Outta Here" petition, all the euros complainin we don't give Dennis credit ....

.... yeah, kg0Trump steps down after a 1-hour term as mod.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Disoriented

Yech, I can hear it now.  Supes complainin' that folks ain't recognizing his superior BBIQ.  Lurk complainin' that folks won't sign her "Get Dwight Outta Here" petition, all the euros complainin we don't give Dennis credit ....

You shouldn't have run for the position if you can't handle the slightest adversity.   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You shouldn't have run for the position if you can't handle the slightest adversity.   

kg0Trump nomiates macd to take over the thrown - re -  position.

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Bump for fun.   Glad the Hawks are down with calling him out

The way they talked all over each other that night it seemed like three out of four of them had started partying a little early that evening. And of course Shaq with the shades.

• Like 3

I would demand a written apology but by the time Churles learnt to write legibly in anything other than crayon, the playoffs would probably be over.  Boom.

On 11.4.2017 at 7:13 PM, kg01 said:

Disoriented

STOP COMPLAININIG, JUST POST SOME GIFS THAT MAKE EVERYONE RECOGNIZE DENNIS' GREATNESS!!! NOW!!!

24 minutes ago, rd79 said:

STOP COMPLAININIG, JUST POST SOME GIFS THAT MAKE EVERYONE RECOGNIZE DENNIS' GREATNESS!!! NOW!!!

Couldn't decide between ....

don't talk to me you slut

(ETA: Thas pretty harsh, Drake.)

And ...

What the hell are you talking about?

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Couldn't decide between ....

don't talk to me you slut

(ETA: Thas pretty harsh, Drake.)

And ...

What the hell are you talking about?

22 minutes ago, rd79 said:

24 minutes for that? I'm disappointed... 

@kg01 I agree with @rd79

tenor.gif

Playoffs are starting....raise your gif game.

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01 I agree with @rd79

tenor.gif

Playoffs are starting....raise your gif game.

confused chloe

No, no relax, Suspicious Chloe.  Give it time.

We'll get them ... we'll get them all!!!!  And your little dog too, JBurd!!!  MWaalahhahhhaaaaa!!!!