• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The ex-Hawk All-Stars Thread

Gray Mule

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

So when Boston fans get on Al's case about rebounding he apparently listens some. Two games in a row with double digit boards. Guess Hawk fans just aren't mean enough or threatening enough to have moved the needle for him. Anyway. even with Jeff scoring over thirty Boston still took the game.

I think it was a coincidence and that Horford will go back to his 3-4 boards a game soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think it was a coincidence and that Horford will go back to his 3-4 boards a game soon enough.

Just for personal vengeance reasons I truly hope so. Plus of course its a Green thing.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 4:23 AM, MaceCase said:

Not an ex-Hawks All Star (but a star in my heart) but it appears that RoLo mistook Marvin for the Oregon mascot.

Lopez looks like he belongs in a Geico commercial there. Neanderthal much?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

~lw3

Yessssss!!! Maybe he should get together with his dad and Tito can teach him how to board...:-/ ...maybe not ...

8 hours ago, pimp said:

lol,  he  had 1  rebound.. while the Cavs had 13 offensive boards.
I see he still plays like a total scub against the Cavs. :yes:

6 points and 1 rebound in 29 minutes.  Those Celtic fans will be up in arms and demanding a trade.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...

Tristan just always brings out the best in Al. Expecting Al to start having Scottie Pippin migraines when those Cav games come up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

I am surprised Hardaway didn't vote for himself. Dennis had 3 votes - how do you know one wasn't himself?

Tom Haberstroh posted a grid of all the players who only got one player vote, assuming they all did for themselves I think.  On his twitter.  I'm not sure if their ballots are public or not.  If Dennis got 3 then you're right, he probably did lol.  I don't doubt that opposing players are building healthy respect for him though.

Edited by benhillboy

Below is a link to the all star voting by each category. There is a link that shows how many votes each player got from player voting, but they don't show who voted for who. General assumption is that players with 1 vote only most likely voted for themselves. My favorite is Sergio Rodriguez with 8 votes somehow, yet he can't even beat out TJ McConnell for a starting spot. Though Emmanuel Mudiay with 11 player votes is close as well.

http://official.nba.com/nba-all-star-2017-voting-results/

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Not surprised Moose and Prince voted for themselves on the All-Star ballot.  But Kyle?  I'm more surprised he did than I am that Dennis didn't.

Where can you see how the players voted?

( edit:  just read your last post )

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises