• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeffery DeMarco Teague

NBASupes

No problem with Teague on my end, just like I have no problem with Horford.

As for the Teague - Ellis backcourt, that was tried once in Golden State with the Ellis - Curry backcourt.  Once they got rid of Ellis, Curry became a superstar.

At this point, Ellis should be used as the volume shooting spark plug off the bench, while playing a better shooter like CJ Miles at the starting 2 guard.  That would balance out the team better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sarcatic1 said:

A  lot of their fans wanted Monta moved to the bench when the trade to the Kings for Gay didn't happen

And I don't think Supes made this thread as a dig at Jeff. Supes was one of the biggest guys against trading Jeff if it wasn't for great value.

Chuck has been the only person I have really heard say we are going to miss Jeff.  I didn't think we would miss a step as far as Dennis starting. I thought we wouldn't have the 1, 2 punch from the pg position we have had the past few years but as far as starting, Dennnis will be more than fine.

I honestly don't know what it is with Al. He was never a great rebounder but he doesn't battle on the glass like he once did. Might be scared to hurt himself again or he just might not have the strength he once did.

Yeah, it's a PG league. I doubt ATL would have gotten great value for Teague. He's not Curry/Westbrook/CP3 whom would command multiple draft picks and young talent. But yeah, Dennis will be fine at PG. Delaney has been a nice surprise. I honestly thought ATL would trade Dennis or let Dennis get an offer sheet and not match him. ATL made the right choice.

I think with Al, he just want to extend his career. All that banging in the post is going to shorten his career. 

• Premium Member
On 10/29/2016 at 10:22 PM, GameTime said:

Lol...

So we have the most underrated player in the league and Al "Low-post Beastmode Dominator" Horford...but we're an afterthought.  But these guys go to two different teams that we have dusted off in recent years and *POOF* the love flows. 

• Like 2