• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Delaney, Korver, Baze, Thabo, Dwight - don't think I've seen that lineup before (2nd quarter), no true PF. Interesting.

You can get away with that when Dwight is going to gobble up every miss, and challenge shots at the rim.   If strictly for defense, I'd love to see that lineup in the future, with Prince in place of Kyle.

That lineup was +2 in the 2nd quarter.  In the 4th quarter, Bud did the same thing, but had Hardaway Jr in the game instead of Baze.  That lineup was +5.   So Bud may be onto something.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Good win but I have a much more pressing conundrum.  Someone please explain to me why John Wall sat for rest?  I'm not gonna be able to sleep racking my brain on that one man.

Hope you didn't lose too much sleep, he's got geriatric knees.  Had surgery on both over the summer so I assume the Wiz are gonna go easy on their "franchise" on B2Bs and entrust the team to their other "franchise" with only a comparatively tamer single bad wheel.

• Like 2

• Moderators
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Delaney, Korver, Baze, Thabo, Dwight - don't think I've seen that lineup before (2nd quarter), no true PF. Interesting.

I recall, in Thabo's exit interview last spring, that one of his offseason priorities was transitioning to play more of the 4. Wasn't thrilled with the prospect, but it looks like it wasn't just his idea.

~lw3