• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Yeah, Baby!

lethalweapon3

If I were the coach....

Thabo would start at the 3 and Prince would back him up and those 2 (along with Sap when Cleveland plays small) would guard Lebron all night long and this would be my gameplan against the Cavs even if Kyle was healthy or not. 

Kyle and Baze on the wings against the Cavs is a bad matchup and has been for too long. 

Kyrie and Smith are too athletic and Lebron is too big for both of them to guard effectively

Thabo and Taurean both have the size, length and athleticism you want to guard Lebron. It will make our defense THAT much smoother and less stressed and I'm honestly excited to see this unfold without the shadow of Korver looming over Buds head. Some of his best game plans come when he doesn't have his usual starters. This should be good plus Thabo has earned it with his play to open the season

Congrats on the baby KK! See ya Wednesday against Chi Town

Sefolosha starting was always the right move...this team struggles anyway offensively outside of the fastbreak and looking to score within 5-10 seconds in the half court against the Cavs so ***less shooting*** doesn't matter.

Edited by Lurker

22 hours ago, Lurker said:

Taurean Prince could put up 15 PTs, 5 REB, and 2 STL off the bench....and he'd still not play in future games because Kent Bazemore is someone that "works very hard" and "deserves normal minutes".

Some strange reason Bud doesn't like rookies. I wish he did because he'd help ATL look more attractive to potential free agents rather than now where ATL can only be sold as an aging core.

16 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

Some strange reason Bud doesn't like rookies. I wish he did because he'd help ATL look more attractive to potential free agents rather than now where ATL can only be sold as an aging core.

No BigDog90, there's no evidence Budz doesn't like playing rookies that deserve playtime.  Dennis played as a rookie until he started hurting us.  Payne never deserved to play.  No one else we've drafted has been ready to play until potentially this year.  It's only game 7, we don't know if either guy will get into the rotation.

Folks are getting Budz mixed up with Woodro.

We are very deep on the wing this year so it's really hard to get guys in rotation especially when Thabo and THJ have been playing so well. The only wing that struggled so far was Bazemore and after that contract you knew there was no way he'd sit in favor of one of the rookies. It's just the business of the game right now. I do think Prince is part of the future for us and any injury or bad play from the guys ahead of him and he is first up

At some point down the road thinking we will reflect upon and appreciate the development job Bud has done with both Prince and Bembry. Nobody really doubts what Prince will do for us in the future . We're just all ready for it now. 

• Like 1