• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

45 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

(Advance apologies for the visual. Is that dude from The Starters?)

~lw3

I know the intention was to look a bit like Lopez but he has a bit more of a very short Rod Zombie in a Super Hero outfit look there. Not sure thats healthy for the youngsters that are Bull fans.  

• Like 1

Pretty good stuff to hear about Dwight coming from an absolute future HOF'er. Also I think Dwight probably does appreciate playing for Bud and especially at this stage of his career. Bud could be one of the big reasons that career is extended.

• Like 1

Aloha from Hawaii. Sorry I had to lol. Love the thread lw3!!! Being on vacation, you tend to lose track of the games and when they are played. Also, the date, day, and time as well.

I had no idea we hosted the oxen tonight. Hope we can have a nice lil back to back wins here. 

Goooooo Hawkieeeeesss!!!!

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

My gosh, it's 30-8 Wizards. Horford isn't even playing so this is waaayy OT, but a shocking enough score that I decided to post it.

I saw that too.  Wup, make that 32-8 'Zards.  Maybe the Selltics are in chill-mode?

I still think there's something fishy about Al's absence.

ETA: That team has been awful, out of sync the last week or so.  Not that I care, jussayin'

Edited by kg01

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

My gosh, it's 30-8 Wizards. Horford isn't even playing so this is waaayy OT, but a shocking enough score that I decided to post it.

Ewwww.

They believed their own hype.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ewwww.

They believed their own hype.

Literally.  They've said that in the last day or so.  Ha!

Dang, not supposed to be talking to you.  Let's start over.

Sometimes, the main reason for you winning a tough, physical game is just going to be gassed off of short rest. I saw that in a Georgia basketball game earlier this year, the guards that were the main key to victory off of one day rest after a physical game were tuckered out in the next game.

That's at least half of what we saw from Kent and Dennis.