• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

14 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Delaney has some sick handles. His shot hasn't been falling, but you can tell it's a good one. Looks like a great pickup to me. This team is full of players with some serious swagger to their game, and I love it. 

I think his shooting has been really good.  At some point this season he is going to go bezerk from 3.

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Aaaaand today's passed out-in-chat award goes toooo ....... @marco102

G'head and get yer stuff and walk home, bro.

No, the floor's not moving, you're wasted ...

Drunk walking

I was there in chat for about half the night. What happened? Please do tell Cul de.

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Meanwhile...

EverlastingAromaticKomododragon-size_res

~lw3

Trouble in paradise? Lol. Finally starting to understand why several teams passed on the chance to get Rajon over the past several years. 

Ps Also, Doug McBuckets needs his d*ck kicked in a tad.(outsiders observation from that gif lol)

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

I was there in chat for about half the night. What happened? Please do tell Cul de.

There's always an award for whoever gets drunk and forgets to log out of chat.  Call it the hawksfanatic memorial trophy.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Trouble in paradise? Lol. Finally starting to understand why several teams passed on the chance to get Rajon over the past several years. 

Ps Also, Doug McBuckets needs his d*ck kicked in a tad.(outsiders observation from that gif lol)

If Doug McCan'tGetBuckets refused to shake Rondo's hand purposely, the problem is with him not Rondo IMHO.  WTF has he done in the league other than be a colossal bust?  Well, to be fair, he did get a coach fired a la Magic Johnson.  Only the coach, in this case, got fired because he wouldn't play this humongous bust.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's always an award for whoever gets drunk and forgets to log out of chat.  Call it the hawksfanatic memorial trophy.

If Doug McCan'tGetBuckets refused to shake Rondo's hand purposely, the problem is with him not Rondo IMHO.  WTF has he done in the league other than be a colossal bust?  Well, to be fair, he did get a coach fired a la Magic Johnson.  Only the coach, in this case, got fired because he wouldn't play this humongous bust.

Rumplemintz special?

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, Paul got nominated for Shaqtin a Fool?

http://www.nba.com/article/2016/11/10/shaqtin-fool-2016-17-episode-3

Not that he might win it, but might wanna vote a coupla times for somebody else just in case.

Harden is leading pretty big now.  Sap is 4th.    That was a puzzling play by Sap.   Only thing i can figure is he was trying to sell the ref that Taj touched it.   Stupid though.