• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Which player out there

On 12/2/2016 at 3:18 AM, Garchelino said:

We should have drafted him instead of Adreian Payne.

To this very day, I wonder what the Hawks saw in him when they drafted him? For him to be your highest draft pick years, I would think they'd have a significant role for him in mind but they had Scott who was solid and Pero. 

On 12/2/2016 at 9:54 AM, Spud2Nique said:

I'm not sure why you say that Denver wouldn't trade Gallo or Wilson Chandler. Denver is a young team with young guys like Mudiay, Jamal Murray, Will Barton, Nurkic and Jokic...I think vets like Gallo, Chandler and even Faried will be on the move shortly.

They got a shot to make the playoffs and Gallo and WC are two of their best players. 

On 12/2/2016 at 6:33 PM, Kimsey said:

To the Cordy die hards, I like him too. If any prospect we have that'll emulate Manu, it'll be him.

That would be incredible if he develops anywhere near that. Patience on his timeline will be tested with the way things have been going on the court so I'm banking on it not being prayers for rain. Wonder if two years is feasible as a ninth or tenth man and develop as a spark from the bench.  

2 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

They're 10th in the West right now. They got a good coach. If they can stay healthy they could, Gallo and WC got hurt last year.

10th is not in the playoffs.  And Gallo has already been hurt this year.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

And Gallo has already been hurt this year.

Yeah, sadly. I don't see why people keep bringing up Gallo and WC to help their teams. I like them both but they're health is a big what if. 

It's one thing to have guys like Baze on the roster who underperforms when you need him, it's another thing to give up asset/s for a Gallo/WC and they're in a suit in a crucial game.

29 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

They're 10th in the West right now. They got a good coach. If they can stay healthy they could, Gallo and WC got hurt last year.

It won't matter because the west already has the top 8 in. Those are pretty much the playoff teams unless one of the 4-8 teams has a significant injury. Even then Denver would have to morph into a winning culture in 3/4 of a season. Doesn't seem likely.