• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Too Cool For School

Wurider05

I have been silent but i visit this site several times a day. I told you all before the season started that scoring was going to be a problem. i expected us to struggle scoring. I would be lying if i told you I expected this. Budcox is just too arrogant to change not matter what. How many games are we going to lose due to them thinking that they are smarter than everyone else.

1.Kyle Korver is not a starter in this league. We know this but they don't. If his shot isn't falling he is useless.

2. Timmy Jr shoukd be starting.

3. My gut is telling me that we could have gotten more to Jeff (I like Prince)

4. Prince and Bremby need more playing time. When you are losing like this what the hell you got to  lose.

5. What is reason why he won't start Dennis, Baze, Thabo, Milsap, and Howard?

6. Even in his prime Howard was not a dominate low post player so you can't run the offense through him.

7. We only have 3 players (Milsap, Timmy, and possibly Dennis) who are not offensively challenged

8. We have no size but they cut Edy for Ryan Kelly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

I have been silent but i visit this site several times a day. I told you all before the season started that scoring was going to be a problem. i expected us to struggle scoring. I would be lying if i told you I expected this. Budcox is just too arrogant to change not matter what. How many games are we going to lose due to them thinking that they are smarter than everyone else.

1.Kyle Korver is not a starter in this league. We know this but they don't. If his shot isn't falling he is useless.

2. Timmy Jr shoukd be starting.

3. My gut is telling me that we could have gotten more to Jeff (I like Prince)

4. Prince and Bremby need more playing time. When you are losing like this what the hell you got to  lose.

5. What is reason why he won't start Dennis, Baze, Thabo, Milsap, and Howard?

6. Even in his prime Howard was not a dominate low post player so you can't run the offense through him.

7. We only have 3 players (Milsap, Timmy, and possibly Dennis) who are not offensively challenged

8. We have no size but they cut Edy for Ryan Kelly. 

1. Agreed

2. I would start him

3. I know the Hawks wanted more at the trade deadline, no takers.

4.  Yes 

5. I'd bench Baze.  Thabo started the season hot has cooled off since the knee injury. Still has ankle problems from 'incident'. I'd  start Prince.

6. True

7. Yep

8. We have the size at the wings unfortunately they aren't playing much. Edy won't help what ails this team - our wings.

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

5. I'd bench Baze.  Thabo started the season hot has cooled off since the knee injury. Still has ankle problems from 'incident'. I'd  start Prince.

Yes please. Twenty eight minutes or even more if possible. We would have our developed SF at some point sooner rather than later with his minutes actually being on the court.  

• Like 1