• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where is Jarrett Jack?

Diesel

Been searching a bit but can find absolutely nothing about Jarrett after the season started. He didn't vacation in Moscow did he? Really I am still looking and can't be the only one so is he close to being able to play/help that is? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Been searching a bit but can find absolutely nothing about Jarrett after the season started. He didn't vacation in Moscow did he? Really I am still looking and can't be the only one so is he close to being able to play/help that is? 

Yeah, not a peep since the Hawks cut him.  He may not be the answer but can be an answer and at least a serviceable backup if healthy.

If we want to salvage our season and at least make the playoffs I think he's needed and would be a serious upgrade over De-Lamey!

• Like 2

Always said Jack>Delaney but @JayBirdHawk was hatin lol. I know I know the injury needed time to heal but honestly Jack might be one of a few players (by few im talking in the 5-30) who might just have an influence being on the bench and in the locker room. To me, it was a shocking move to cut Jack but then again the whole summer was UNHawk like overall. We sign Howard, who is probably the most anti prototype Hawk player there is and follow that up with signing a journeyman wing in Bazemore who was himself again not a prototype Hawk player.

I'm not sure what the hell our prototype player is anymore. We used to go versatile and put a high emphasis on guys that were smart, and could shoot on the perimeter from all over court. Now, it seems we had done a complete 360 (that's a 180 George-Sein). We go for bigger athletic guys that can't shoot perimeter and aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. We went from high IQ guys in Alice and Mack for example to Dwight and Bazemore. 

Bball IQ matters folks. You can jump outta the gym athletically but if you don't have it between the ears your prolly not going too far in the playoffs, assuming of course we do get there. Smh

14 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Always said Jack>Delaney but @JayBirdHawk was hatin lol. I know I know the injury needed time to heal but honestly Jack might be one of a few players (by few im talking in the 5-30) who might just have an influence being on the bench and in the locker room. To me, it was a shocking move to cut Jack but then again the whole summer was UNHawk like overall. We sign Howard, who is probably the most anti prototype Hawk player there is and follow that up with signing a journeyman wing in Bazemore who was himself again not a prototype Hawk player.

@Spud2Nique I never questioned or debated their skill-sets.  A 33 year old coming off an ACL who wasn't able to progress enough to practice 3 on 3 let alone 5 on 5 on a vet min deal was bound to get cut.

Jack can't help if he's not able to be on the floor.  

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@Spud2Nique I never questioned or debated their skill-sets.  A 33 year old coming off an ACL who wasn't able to progress enough to practice 3 on 3 let alone 5 on 5 on a vet min deal was bound to get cut.

Jack can't help if he's not able to be on the floor.  

Fair enough but I still think we should have brought him along with us for the second half because he will play this year. I can see a Cavs, or Warriors signing him and if he comes out ballin then that's just more sadness for us cuz I've had it with Delaney and his looooong 2's. Smh.

Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Delaney

Edited by kg01

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Fair enough but I still think we should have brought him along with us for the second half because he will play this year. I can see a Cavs, or Warriors signing him and if he comes out ballin then that's just more sadness for us cuz I've had it with Delaney and his looooong 2's. Smh.

Has anyone heard what Jack is up to? still rehabbing, training, running in open gym with guys - not a peep.

Jack isn't saving this team.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Has anyone heard what Jack is up to? still rehabbing, training, running in open gym with guys - not a peep.

Jack isn't saving this team.

Saving? No....better than Delaney...Yes 

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Saving? No....better than Delaney...Yes 

Again, I've never debated/inferred/said that Delaney is better.

Can't be better if he can't get on the floor. If that's the case I'm better than Delaney and I know i won'tbe on the floor.