• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where is Jarrett Jack?

Diesel

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Again, I've never debated/inferred/said that Delaney is better.

Can't be better if he can't get on the floor. If that's the case I'm better than Delaney and I know i won'tbe on the floor.

Sorry I'm not sure I thought I said it in my last post but I totally understand not playing vs playing but I just wanted to hold onto Jack until he could play vs Delaney. I understand we needed a BU point to start the season but it's such a long season I think we could have had a plug in point or even run Thabo or Bembry at BU point for spot minutes.

What Jack can do for a team in March and April and the playoffs is better than midrang Malcolm in my opinion.

By the way, I heard you got some bball skills! :-)

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Sorry I'm not sure I thought I said it in my last post but I totally understand not playing vs playing but I just wanted to hold onto Jack until he could play vs Delaney. I understand we needed a BU point to start the season but it's such a long season I think we could have had a plug in point or even run Thabo or Bembry at BU point for spot minutes.

What Jack can do for a team in March and April and the playoffs is better than midrang Malcolm in my opinion.

By the way, I heard you got some bball skills! :-)

There was no way ANY team starts a season with only one AVAILABLE PG. and what who is a first time starter.  Bembry is/was unproven (but I would still like to see him there), depending on Thabo to run point when he is also our best defender is suicide.

Scott's injury to start the season forced Bud's hand, no one expected Moose to play as well as he did, hence cutting Jack to sign Kelly.  It's not hard to understand.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There was no way ANY team starts a season with only one AVAILABLE PG. and what who is a first time starter.  Bembry is/was unproven (but I would still like to see him there), depending on Thabo to run point when he is also our best defender is suicide.

Scott's injury to start the season forced Bud's hand, no one expected Moose to play as well as he did, hence cutting Jack to sign Kelly.  It's not hard to understand.

It's not hard to understand no. I guess the circumstances really screwed us not having enough bodies. I guess it's done and we have to look to the future now and forget the past. I still think you got it in for Jack though lol...kinda like AHF hatin on THJ last year.

14 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

It's not hard to understand no. I guess the circumstances really screwed us not having enough bodies. I guess it's done and we have to look to the future now and forget the past. I still think you got it in for Jack though lol...kinda like AHF hatin on THJ last year.

Agree on all counts.  Bird's unnatural hate for Jack is indeed AHF-like.  Women, right? :biggrin:

• Moderators

I thought it was crazy to start the season with only one PG who had ever played an nba game.   The truth is that Budcox's offseason wasn't that great.   I like the Dwight signing but everything else seems reactionary and we're sitting on a team without a lot of tradeable assets and struggling to get to .500.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Comparing Jack this year to THJr last year to this point in the season, they've played roughly the same number of quality minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Where the hell is Splitter?  Dead?  I've never opened his injury thread and refuse to do so.  How he get an injury thread anyway.

Still injured, back in Jan - maybe

He might get injured again.

Not reading this thread. Going to form my opinion, but I think Jarre(scrolls up)tt Jack would be a huge help to this team. I know a lot of you all are not a huge fan of him but I did think when we did sign him during this off season it was a huge pick up.  I really hope we can pick him up and use his veteran/skill over delany.