• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

hace 23 horas, JayBirdHawk dijo:

Who knows, maybe Baze is better suited as a second string PG in this team (I know, we dont pay him 17M for this role). At least he didnt suk.

Im sure of one thing though has has to stop playing on his contract, just limit to play on his strengths. 

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hornacek is being ridiculous.   On the one hand saying that Melo's hit was just a mild infraction that barely warranted a foul at the same time contending that Thabo had Melo around the neck in a choke hold.  I understand defending your player but making an assertion that anyone with eyes can tell isn't true is just stupid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Hornacek is being ridiculous.   On the one hand saying that Melo's hit was just a mild infraction that barely warranted a foul at the same time contending that Thabo had Melo around the neck in a choke hold.  I understand defending your player but making an assertion that anyone with eyes can tell isn't true is just stupid.

Sounds like he is working on learning the scummy Phil technique of intimidating/manipulating refs whether during games or in the media.   

Hazarding a guess here. You know the kind of question you always know the answer to type of guess. Melo is playing against the Pelicans tonight? If the roles were reversed in the last game would Thabo be playing tonight? We protect our stars still rules.

So indeed Melo is playing tonight. No real cause and effect there for the fist.