• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Our old friend the BU point...

Well, he did connect the dots somewhat on starting and a possible trade moving forward. Really don't see that one since we definitely have our starter. He sounded like Will Smith in "I Am Legend" there for a second.

"I'm Rajon Rondo," he said. "It is what it is."

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Well, he did connect the dots somewhat on starting and a possible trade moving forward. Really don't see that one since we definitely have our starter. He sounded like Will Smith in "I Am Legend" there for a second.

"I'm Rajon Rondo," he said. "It is what it is."

Lol...agreed. When you speak in the 3rd person, your ego might be too big for the Atlanta Hawks...

#egocheckatthedoor

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Only thing I could see is Dwight wanting to recruit Rajon but then another AAU friend might want in...

IMG_7680.GIF

Oh he's going to be making big money for years and years over there I think. Joshbury!!

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Will absolutely admit that the Hawk's practices would see some serious chippiness at the point.

Dennis and ....well apparently his clone Rondo...:-|

Edited by Spud2Nique

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dennis and ....well apparently his clone Rondo...:-|

If Dennis avoids that bad trait of being very uncoachable that Rondo has he may get several All Star appearances between his D and the fact he can score so much. That scoring has surprised me and the way there is no fear with the game on the line is going to carry him far. Rondo still can play great often I think but he always acts up and it paves his way out of town it seems. 

Just saw Rondo's stat page and am pretty surprised at how bad it is. Those percentages would doom us in a close game (if he's on the floor of course). Also I thought he was making ten million per but it is indeed fourteen million.

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3026/rajon-rondo 

7 hours ago, cam1218 said:

No to Rondo though, he's a head case.

kg01 described someone to be as crazy as a bag of wet cats. It was a poster but thats not my point here. Hilarious comment by him and may very well apply to Rondo. A lot of static with him.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Can someone explain to me what's so wrong with Delaney? He's been awesome from my POV

Assist to turnover is less than two. Shooting less than twenty percent from three. Can't stay in front of much of anyone on defense. Fails the eye test during most games. Some confirmation below.

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2282205/malcolm-delaney

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Can someone explain to me what's so wrong with Delaney? He's been awesome from my POV

You need to change your POV.  

He struggles on defense and he can't dribble past anyone....sloooooow.

If he was shooting better it would at least offset his other short comings.