• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trust in Budcox??

Wurider05

If we do make any trades do you all trust Budcox to actually make this team any better? They seem to be incapable of adding any real talent to this team. the don't like playing the young guys. if we trade Millsap they are going to f*ck it up. Mark my words. I know that trades are a two way thing but they seem to like middling role players that I doubt would make the team better. We need a true prospect or a high lottery draft pick. We don't need more energy/hustle guys. I guarantee that those will be the kind of players that they get. We need to get better. Period!!!!

• Moderators

There isn't a huge track record to look at.   I know some hated the trade for Hardaway but it certainly wasn't a terrible trade at this point.   The Teague for Prince trade looks like it may be a good one.     The trade away of Mack was stupid, the trade for Splitter is looking terrible, and the trade that sent out Lou Williams and Bebe sure looks like a stinker.   But some of these were obviously money driven.     I guess the optimist in me would say that we haven't gotten fleeced in a trade and we've had guys like Horford, Sap, Korver, Teague on the block.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

There isn't a huge track record to look at.   I know some hated the trade for Hardaway but it certainly wasn't a terrible trade at this point.   The Teague for Prince trade looks like it may be a good one.     The trade away of Mack was stupid, the trade for Splitter is looking terrible, and the trade that sent out Lou Williams and Bebe sure looks like a stinker.   But some of these were obviously money driven.     I guess the optimist in me would say that we haven't gotten fleeced in a trade and we've had guys like Horford, Sap, Korver, Teague on the block.   

Lou and Bebe were under the Ferry Era. Capspace was needed to make a run at Dwight the first time.

So far Bud traded:

1. Adreine Payne for a 2018/19/20 lottery protected 1st,

2. Shelvin Mack (didn't quite get it). The 2nd rounder we got we sent to Chicago with Holiday for Hinrich.

3. #15 pick for #19 and 2-2nds, then he traded #19 for THJr, I think we used one of the 2nds to draft Isaia Cordinnier (sp)

4. Teague for Prince.  

5. Acquired Splitter for a 2nd