• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks Hate train...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Seems like the Hate train has rolled into the Bazemore station.

I guess with both Horf and Teague gone, he's the only one worth hating.. I mean, I know that there were some who wanted to hate D8 and some who wanted to hate THJr but those guys are playing well.  We're a funny fanbase that way.

You know as the saying goes...

Haters gonna hate.

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Think that train pulled in the last week of October. He has shown some life the past few days and it is being notice by many even by grumps like me.

• Moderators

I don't hate Baze but he's played like crap this year.   He's doing better in the last week or so but when you hit 2 threes in a game and the announcers are screaming 'Baze is back' then you know you've been playing crappy.   I mean let's get some perspective.  Marvin was better than this in his 4th year and he was hated like no other.   I know #2 in the draft blah blah blah.....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I've noticed the #AgendaHawksFans have been really quiet lately. Amazing how winning games doesn't bring any posts from them but once we lose a game, wow, here comes the posts...

My agendas will never die.  One or two decent games from Skip won't drive me away.  I'd trade Skip for Fournier right now and everybody else here would too.  Fournier was killin Skip most of the night.  Heck, I'd trade him for Tyler Johnson, Evan Turner, Allen Crabbe, NameAWang ....

#DelaneySucks #SkipBazeLess #AgendaSquawk

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Macdaddy beat me to it as I was typing.

LMAO Diesel.  Come on dog.

You waged a 7 year nuclear war against Marvin Williams.  And Marvin NEVER played as bad as Baze is playing now.

Been trying to run that train over Dennis the entire season. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My agendas will never die.  One or two decent games from Skip won't drive me away.  I'd trade Skip for Fournier right now and everybody else here would too.  Fournier was killin Skip most of the night.  Heck, I'd trade him for Tyler Johnson, Evan Turner, Allen Crabbe, NameAWang ....

#DelaneySucks #SkipBazeLess #AgendaSquawk

You aren't who I was referring to. Kent and Delaney have sucked donkey balls all season. It is the posters going after Dwight and Dennis that know who they are.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I guess with both Horf and Teague gone, he's the only one worth hating.. I mean, I know that there were some who wanted to hate D8 and some who wanted to hate THJr but those guys are playing well.  We're a funny fanbase that way.

Haters gonna hate.

The only one who's always hating is Hotlanta. Sometimes i think he does it on purpose.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Macdaddy beat me to it as I was typing.

LMAO Diesel.  Come on dog.

You waged a 7 year nuclear war against Marvin Williams.  And Marvin NEVER played as bad as Baze is playing now.

Lmmfao hahahaha that's awesome. Well in fairness to Diesel that ended like 5 years ago.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Haters gonna hate.

True dat lol

IMG_7785.GIF

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

You aren't who I was referring to. Kent and Delaney have sucked donkey balls all season. It is the posters going after Dwight and Dennis that know who they are.

He's just waiting 'til our next lose to reemerge.  That's his M.O.

All Blaze has to do is keep playing like that and we all shut up and his contract looks great. 17pts (6-9/3-3/2-2), 4ast, 0tov, 2stl, +24, in 26 mins. That's how it's done son. This is what Hawks paid for. Hopefully he's found his groove.  

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, hazer said:

All Blaze has to do is keep playing like that and we all shut up and his contract looks great. 17pts (6-9/3-3/2-2), 4ast, 0tov, 2stl, +24, in 26 mins. That's how it's done son. This is what Hawks paid for. Hopefully he's found his groove.  

If he continues to help us actually win then the static will "Simmer Down" at least somewhat.

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Haters gonna hate.

16% from 3 in December, 24 missed freethrows (he only had 28 all of last season) and the plethora of turnovers - what's not to hate about those numbers.

• Moderators

Two factors:

(1)  Is that he has sucked this year.  Others have covered this ad nauseum.

(2)  Is that a lot of us thought he was never worth the deal he got.  That deal raised expectations and instead of rising with them he has regressed way below last season.

Those two factors are going to lead to grumbling among the natives.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I don't hate Baze but he's played like crap this year.   He's doing better in the last week or so but when you hit 2 threes in a game and the announcers are screaming 'Baze is back' then you know you've been playing crappy.   I mean let's get some perspective.  Marvin was better than this in his 4th year and he was hated like no other.   I know #2 in the draft blah blah blah.....

First off, Marvin was not that good (Baze plays both sides of the ball) and secondly  when has a guy not been allowed to have a slump?  Realize, Baze is not James, KD or Curry so why are you holding him to the standard that he can't have a slump?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

If he continues to help us actually win then the static will "Simmer Down" at least somewhat.

The thing about it.. is that with the wholesale changes that we have made.. with everything that is different, how do you guys not expect that it will take some time for every player to find their place?

We will have some growing pains because it's not going to work like clockwork. 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Diesel said:

First off, Marvin was not that good (Baze plays both sides of the ball) and secondly  when has a guy not been allowed to have a slump?  Realize, Baze is not James, KD or Curry so why are you holding him to the standard that he can't have a slump?

When has a guy been off limits from being called out for sucking?   I don't hate Baze.  I hope he comes back strong and is better than ever.   But when you're a role player, get a big contract, then start the next season totally sucking, you should get called out.   Why should Baze get a pass?