• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Everything Easy!

• Moderators

ra7cbfxo33iaswlricep.jpg

I couldn't remember John Scott's name, but Tim Bontemps from WashPo explained why the hockey goon's ordeal last season prompted the NBA to keep a Zaza override from happening.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/01/05/fans-are-voting-for-zaza-pachulia-like-crazy-heres-why-he-still-wont-start-the-nba-all-star-game/

The NBA wanted no part of what happened to the NHL last year, when another journeyman — defenseman John Scott — not only was voted to start the All-Star Game, but went on to win the game’s Most Valuable Player award, as well. So, in order to prevent that from happening, the NBA essentially rigged the system this season, taking the award voting from being 100 percent fan vote driven, as it always had been, to a weighted formula: 50 percent fan vote, 25 percent player vote, 25 percent media vote.

~lw3

• Moderators

I apologize for being Petty Wap, but I must express my appreciation in NOT seeing a certain someone getting votes on the East side of the frontcourt ledger. Maybe because he thinks he's a guard these days.

~lw3

• Like 1