• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kyle Korver appreciation thread

NBASupes

7 minutes ago, phoostal said:

One of mine as well,  we got great value for his salary.  He seemed to like playing for us,  he'll be missed.   

I am so freakin torn right now...love Korver...hate cavs hate Warriors more...:-)

At least he has a shot at a ring now. 

Saw this...

Very likely a third team is eating a deal from Cleveland to lower the tax and free up a roster spot. Hearing a few w/ cap space are talking with Cavs/Hawks.

Also, Millsap could be gone by the end of the weekend. Hearing the Hawks may blow the whole thing up. They want the pieces before Butler is dealt is the word. Also, Bud apparently doesn't love this roster, despite the recent success.

Just now, GameTime said:

So let me get this right....

We are dealing to get pieces for a potential Jimmy Butler trade?

I think it means we are making the trades now, before jimmy butler gets traded to a team.  Meaning some of the people the hawks are targeting could possibly get traded for butler.  So make the trade now before they are gone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phoostal said:

I think it means we are making the trades now, before jimmy butler gets traded to a team.  Meaning some of the people the hawks are targeting could possibly get traded for butler.  So make the trade now before they are gone.

That's how I read it.