• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Honest question: Does Dunleavy bring anything to the roster worth keeping?

sturt

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Gotta love the stupidity of Hawks front office, here I was thinking things will be different. 

Care to elaborate on that, or are you just going to leave us hanging?

Is this alleged stupidity because we have now come to terms with the bum?

:Bud:  "I tol' that bastid, you either get on tha bus or you get rolled ovah by tha bus.  You decide!"

Anyways, I think this is just a ploy.  Make nice publicly while we work on tha buyout.  We didn't get rid of you, CLE did so there's no need to besmirch our franchise in the meantime.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You gotta be stupid to trade with the Cavs, making them better. 

If Kyle is as worthless as many on here claim, we didn't help them.  (Not that I agree with that.)   Yeah, it does seem bizarre to deal with the Cavs, since we may be facing them later in the playoffs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You gotta be stupid to trade with the Cavs, making them better. 

You get the best deal no matter who it's with.  Kyle isn't making the difference between the Cavs and any other team in the league.

If you don't think that's the best deal then (a) you have a legit beef but (b) how do you know that wasn't the best deal out there (you don't)?

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I still don't want to see him actually on the floor during a game.   If he wants clown around with the guys on the bench that's good.  

After this little tirade, I doubt there will be lots of clowning around with our bench guys.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

After this little tirade, I doubt there will be lots of clowning around with our bench guys.

Can he operate a tshirt cannon?   or remote control a tiny blimp?   There are lots of jobs he could be trained to do (most likely). 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

:Bud:  "I tol' that bastid, you either get on tha bus or you get rolled ovah by tha bus.  You decide!"

Anyways, I think this is just a ploy.  Make nice publicly while we work on tha buyout.  We didn't get rid of you, CLE did so there's no need to besmirch our franchise in the meantime.

Git in, git out or git run slap over.

From a Hawk's fan who doesn't appreciate an arrogant whatever scoffing at our chances. He and the Cavs were beaten by our paint game already this year. This is for you Dun because we're still in the fight..

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Hey, there is some value in players that keep the bench warm.

But then you have to modify the bench to make room for the pole and no one wants that kind of work.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

How are fans going to react to him?  I personally don't have any respect for a player who acts like a child and says we aren't "contenders."  

I hope he clears this up tomorrow. I really think Bud offered him his 15-20 minutes he got in Cleveland in his phone call today. Dun Dun didn't want to be bench fodder and I don't blame him. 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I hope he clears this up tomorrow. I really think Bud offered him his 15-20 minutes he got in Cleveland in his phone call today. Dun Dun didn't want to be bench fodder and I don't blame him. 

Hmm.  I think you are probably right which sucks.     

On another note Hawks decide not to trade sap!   uh-oh.   

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Hmm.  I think you are probably right which sucks.     

On another note Hawks decide not to trade sap!   uh-oh.   

Dun Dun like the most of here was unsure if we were going to rebuild or compete. Now that you see the 'Sap staying' stories pop up after the decision of Dunleavy staying, now he knows we are competing this year.

25 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Hopefully no more than 10 minutes.

• Like 1