Honest question: Does Dunleavy bring anything to the roster worth keeping?

sturt

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

So what is going through Junior's mind right now? A buyout is probably best for everyone I guess but for him to be forcing it is like: you know your not a core piece in the states anymore right guy?

I wouldn't give the bum a penny.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dunleavy is an empty contract that we can trade if it works in a deal.  Please don't show up so we don't have to pay you while we still keep your tradeable contract.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

So what is going through Junior's mind right now? 

th?id=OIP.Mab031801f4b24403019db765c09d7

I spy with my little eye someone that isn't going to take one g d minute away from me.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hahaha someone actually said bus wrecks lol...was it me? :-/ 

Can't remember but bus wrecks would allow for survival so guessing they were being somewhat humane with their dark humor.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

th?id=OIP.Mab031801f4b24403019db765c09d7

I spy with my little eye someone that isn't going to take one g d minute away from me.

Pretty sure we have five wings in front of him right now. So pretty hard to care how he really feels. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Pretty sure they only talk about their investment portfolios in those meetings.

Yeah, them Duke boys are a trip, amirite?

Also, did @AHF just post a pro-THJr ditty?  I are afraid.

AHF, someone in chat said every time THJ makes a big shot you lose a hair.  Right now you're walking around lookin' like George Jefferson.  Personally, I'm rooting for you too be more akin to Telly Savalas.

(Do I get points for a Kojak reference?)

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, them Duke boys are a trip, amirite?

Also, did @AHF just post a pro-THJr ditty?  I are afraid.

AHF, someone in chat said every time THJ makes a big shot you lose a hair.  Right now you're walking around lookin' like George Jefferson.  Personally, I'm rooting for you too be more akin to Telly Savalas.

(Do I get points for a Kojak reference?)

IMG_7870.GIF

14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Someone posted last year they were hoping for a couple of bus wrecks for both teams in the finals. Kinda extreme but really don't want to see those two duke it out for a third year in a row. If the Cavs aren't there then there is no confliction with Kyle scoring for the Cavs in that series. Always pulling for someone to take the East from them.

Maybe Cleveland could face Milwaukee in the first round, and DirtyDova could roll over on Lebron's leg.

• Like 2

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hahaha someone actually said bus wrecks lol...was it me? :-/ 

That is a bit extreme...sorry I just pictured the Cavs bus flipping over and Lebron yelling at the driver..lol

Whoever it was, I'm getting the ban hammer ready for them.  That is simply not acceptable.

On 6/1/2016 at 9:26 AM, AHF said:

If I have to root for a long-shot upside, it is that Cleveland gets spanked and KD or someone else in the Western Conference figures the path to the finals is easier in the East than the West and sees Atlanta as a team of good role players to come star.

Absent that, can I root for the team buses to hit eachother?

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're going all Don Rickles on AHF there guy. Baldness is never funny (Sinead O'Connor/Cueball) you know.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

You're going all Don Rickles on AHF there guy. Baldness is never funny (Sinead O'Connor/Cueball) you know.

Eh, I'll own it. #ComboversAreSeggsy

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

@Thomas are you a Rickles fan? I wasn't around when he did his stand up stuff but watching old videos on the guy...he's awesome. I just start laughing before he even starts with the jokes..did you ever see dirty work with Norm from SNL?

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@Thomas are you a Rickles fan? I wasn't around when he did his stand up stuff but watching old videos on the guy...he's awesome. I just start laughing before he even starts with the jokes..did you ever see dirty work with Norm from SNL?

To be honest back then I was way more into Jonathan Winters. Funny as could be and a little strange with it.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

To be honest back then I was way more into Jonathan Winters. Funny as could be and a little strange with it.

I don't know Jonathan's work I gotta check it out. I have just seen a lot of Alan King and Rickles with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Sammy D jr. and all the roasts. Classic stuff!

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I don't know Jonathan's work I gotta check it out. I have just seen a lot of Alan King and Rickles with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Sammy D jr. and all the roasts. Classic stuff!

Try to find a clip of his show when he grabs stuff out of a giant toy box and does imitations. Can make your stomach sore the way I remember it. Since you mentioned the Rat Pack I'm sure have seen "Robin and the Seven Hoods". If not its a must see for anyone anywhere.

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

This is not the toy box stuff but its still a pretty good example.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Try to find a clip of his show when he grabs stuff out of a giant toy box and does imitations. Can make your stomach sore the way I remember it. Since you mentioned the Rat Pack I'm sure have seen "Robin and the Seven Hoods". If not its a must see for anyone anywhere.

Never seen it. I'm gonna watch it for sure. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

6 hours left for Dunleavy...just saw that he says he won't report and he wants to get released to join a contender. Smh. 

Like I said, look on overpasses in San Antonio, LA(C) and Oakland and you'll see a tall, white dude panhandling for a roster spot.

I say, release him but forfeit that moola, bro.