• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What do you guys think about this move

terrellgroup

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, AHF said:

This is a smart move even if we want to trade him.  We've got a ton of time before the deadline and this send the message that there is no firesale so stop sending your POS offers to us.  If you are going to come after him, bring your godfather offer.

In the meantime, this stops the insanity of rumors surrounding the team and gives you smooth path forward if you never get an offer worth pulling the trigger on.

My personal hope is we give Sap a 3 year max deal and he takes it. We'd have the last 3 good years of his career to do something with it in terms of maybe knocking the Cavs off and winning a title.

The cynical side of me thinks the Hawks leaked these talks just to see what the water was like in terms of offers. Now that they know, they can wait to see if the offers get better. I still hope we keep Paul but this could all be a good job of working the media by BudCox.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I still hope we keep Paul but this could all be a good job of working the media by BudCox.

Better that Budcox works the media than the other way around such as very recently.

• Like 2

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The cynical side of me thinks the Hawks leaked these talks just to see what the water was like in terms of offers. Now that they know, they can wait to see if the offers get better. I still hope we keep Paul but this could all be a good job of working the media by BudCox.

I think this is very possible.

• Like 1