• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Here we go (UPDATE: There we went)

terrellgroup

8 minutes ago, hazer said:

Oh good LORT, the insecurity and self-loathing of some of you. He wants a buyout because he knows we tried to get a 3rd team involved to take him because he's not part of our plans. And doesn't want to sit at the end of the bench collecting DNP-CDs from now until the trade deadline. It's not too much, and/or how players feel about the Hawks (face drops into palm).

Yeah, he knows that we didn't Korver for him because we like him better as a player. 

• Premium Member

I posted Gibson he other Dunleavy thread also.

I would fine him his days wages every day he doesn't show up.  Or he can accept a voided contract so he can go wherever he wants.  I am sure there is a loooong list of teams waiting to vie for his services.  Turd goblin.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Yeah, he knows that we didn't Korver for him because we like him better as a player. 

Nope, and...

3 minutes ago, terrellgroup said:

Lol, exactly.  If you recall, Bud said he like Dunleavy. So what is the deal now?

Nope. Bud said that only after we couldn't get a 3rd team to take him off our hands, what else is he gonna say? "We tried to dump Dunleavy's old broke-down a$$ on a sucker team, but nobody would help us out. So welcome aboard!"

• Like 3

Just now, Jdawgflow said:

I posted Gibson he other Dunleavy thread also.

I would fine him his days wages every day he doesn't show up.  Or he can accept a voided contract so he can go wherever he wants.  I am sure there is a loooong list of teams waiting to vie for his services.  Turd goblin.

Although he had some productive seasons earlier in his career I would say that he hasn't ever really been a big factor in the league. Honestly, he should feel lucky that he is still in the league at this point. The league is full of shooters now.

• Like 3

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

Although he had some productive seasons earlier in his career I would say that he hasn't ever really been a big factor in the league. Honestly, he should feel lucky that he is still in the league at this point. The league is full of shooters now.

Dunmurphy ewwww

4 minutes ago, hazer said:

Nope, and...

Nope. Bud said that only after we couldn't get a 3rd team to take him off our hands, what else is he gonna say? "We tried to dump Dunleavy's old broke-down a$$ on a sucker team, but nobody would help us out. So welcome aboard!"

Lol, exactly.  If you recall, Bud said he like Dunleavy. So what is the deal now?

How do u know that for sure?

2 minutes ago, terrellgroup said:

Nope, and...

How do you know this for sure, or is what u saying an assumption. No offense , I have not read that yet.

So you are assuming , right ?

I've never understood why you would buy a player out.  His contract is only partially guaranteed next year so it's essentially a trade asset for Atlanta to package to a team looking to get off a players long term deal.  I wouldn't do it if I'm the Hawks management.  Let him sit at home if he doesn't want to play and collect checks but hold onto his contract for a trade asset.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, terrellgroup said:

How do you know this for sure, or is what u saying an assumption. No offense , I have not read that yet.

So you are assuming , right ?

Did you miss the initial trade announcement about Cavs trying to find a third team to take Dunleavy? That's why they call to NBA offices were delayed from Fri to Sat. 

if a third team could not be found, Hawks would keep him.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Sources: Cleveland, Atlanta targeting Saturday for trade call on Korver deal now. Hawks haven't found 3rd team deal to move on Dunleavy yet.

3 minutes ago, gsuteke said:

I've never understood why you would buy a player out.  His contract is only partially guaranteed next year so it's essentially a trade asset for Atlanta to package to a team looking to get off a players long term deal.  I wouldn't do it if I'm the Hawks management.  Let him sit at home if he doesn't want to play and collect checks but hold onto his contract for a trade asset.

Only reason to play ball is to avoid getting blackballed by agents who'll spread news that, "Da Hawks huwt pwayers' feewings".

and this......

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Sources: Cleveland, Atlanta will work on finding a 3rd team for Dunleavy until Friday trade call. If none found, Hawks willing to keep him.

18 minutes ago, gsuteke said:

So there is no reason.  I don't want JR Smith signing with me.  I want Tim Duncan or Steve Nash players that will appreciate a well run organization that prioritizes winning.

Also, Loyal to the organization, hardworker, character, unselfish team player and competitiveness.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1