• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Here we go (UPDATE: There we went)

terrellgroup

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Watchman said:

The fate of mankind hung over the precipice, but we are now safe again.

Yes. Maybe now we can fret over something more trivial and mundane... like whether we should now pursue Jarrett Jack to vie with Dunleavy for nightly DNP-CD honors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

Good, good. I didn't blame AK-47 for not wanting to go to the Sixers but Dunleavy is still coming to a playoff team.  We should play hardball with him. We can't set a precedent that if you don't like the Hawks you can pout and we just give in.

If I was an owner, I would not not any player on my team who does not want to be here.

I would Dunleavy to go home to dad and I would start deducting his pay IMMEDIATELY!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I said it in other threads but I don't think trading Korver means the team is necessarily blowing up the roster. Maybe they talked Dunleavy into being on a regular playoff team. I don't know. He might be packaged in a later trade. It certainly was unprofessional for Dunleavy to pull this stunt in the first place. Glad he's reporting.

Even if Sap is traded I don't see him being traded just for draft picks only. Starting players with good contracts (Think Gallinari, Chandler) + picks or no deal I believe is the motto in the Hawks GM room.

1 minute ago, terrellgroup said:

I would Dunleavy to go home to dad

He was born rich and went to a rich cat's school. He'll probably never deal with any real life stuff because he never had to and never will. Go the F... to China Dun and stay a while.