• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

3 games out of 2nd in East

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm a little confused why we haven't given Tim a chance to show that he could be a starter and a consistent scorer for this team.   He sure shows the skills to do it.   We should have figured that out by now so we can decided if he's worth the investment this summer.   Of course, maybe Bud has figured it out and already knows the answer.  If that's the case we should package him with some others and try to get a dynamic scorer in here at the 2 or 3.  We need that even if it's just off the bench.   

Bud says he likes Tim off the bench (this was before the Korver trade).  Off the bench I think Tim has the green light to let it fly and he plays some point.

Baze off the bench may think he is 'that guy' so that worries me.  I would like less minutes for Baze when he's doing his chicken routine.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bud says he likes Tim off the bench (this was before the Korver trade).  Off the bench I think Tim has the green light to let it fly and he plays some point.

Baze off the bench may think he is 'that guy' so that worries me.  I would like less minutes for Baze when he's doing his chicken routine.

*gasp* "Chicken" routine?  Nzinga!!

1 hour ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Right now, we're 1 game out of der grüne Scheiße.

Let's do it, Hawks! I want us to be 3rd by week's end.    :approved:

Yes zir! Quietly Indy is 2 games behind us having won 5 straight and the Celts a game ahead. I dunno how things will shake up but we might see Teague or Alice in round 1 or 2 of the playoffs. 

Personally, I'd love a Dennis Teague matchup in the playoffs. Not getting ahead of ourselves yet though...lotta work to be done still.

Jeff's departure was clean so no animosity towards him and think that would be an entertaining series. Thinking about playing Boston in the playoffs makes me wonder if we can bring Vic Beaseley in for a few timely spot minutes. But only for the entertainment value of course. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Jeff's departure was clean so no animosity towards him and think that would be an entertaining series. Thinking about playing Boston in the playoffs makes me wonder if we can bring Vic Beaseley in for a few timely spot minutes. But only for the entertainment value of course. 

Heh, that'd be overkill.  Bring in one-a the db's.  We don't wanna end Alice's career do we?

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Haha that's awesome agreed. Vic takin just a couple shots on IT and we all know who...:-)

ps Somehow I'm outta LIKES! Lol

IMG_7774.GIF

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, that'd be overkill.  Bring in one-a the db's.  We don't wanna end Alice's career do we?

His rebounding career has already been over for two years but as for the rest of it, pick a Falcon to help decide.

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haha that's awesome agreed. Vic takin just a couple shots on IT and we all know who...:-)

ps Somehow I'm outta LIKES! Lol

IMG_7774.GIF

You know how I know you're outta likes?

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

and I never get to say i told you so but i told you the Pacers would be good.   

Yeah, I'll eat a fair amount of crow on that but will say as frustrating as Bud can be at times I'm happy we have him instead of McMillan at the helm.

• Like 1