• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Here's why I feel the same anticipation I feel when I wait in line to ride a new coaster at Six Flags

sturt

I've been begging for Prince forever...I love this guy. If you think about it, he's one of a few players we've had in the last 10-15 years that can rebound and go coast to coast. Augmon was another guy that could do that for us and one of my fav Hawks of all time but Prince has strength that Augmon didn't have but made up for with length. 

He can put the ball on the floor, got handles, can create his own shot, can create for others (prolly his weakest attribute but still awesome for a rookie), rebound, hit 3's and prolly his best attribute is stealing the ball on D...5 tool player anyone?

ps This just in, the play by play announcer just woke up from his sleep and yelled TAUREAN PRINCE!!! He said his name like 50 times in those highlights lol.

7 minutes ago, hazer said:

Plastic Man was one of my faves back in the day.

Me too...I used to hand write his stats as a rookie and keep it in a scrapbook...lol...I still have them..nerd alert lol..it was back in the day when computers weren't that great lol