• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We're a statistical Anomaly

Diesel

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just posted in the Nets game thread that the offense with Millsap and Howard is improving.

Baze is the wild card, but if the trend continues as he struggles he'll see less minutes in lieu of THJr .

Thabo, I take whatever he gives us on offense.  The scoring burdern will fall to Dennis, Paul and Dwight.

I think Prince is the wild card.  He's the guy that has the offensive tools to be a really good offensive player.  If he has the freedom to take open shots and be a slasher ( ala Baze's role ), he'll end up thriving with the 2nd unit.

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, frosgrim said:

From what I saw last night he seems to have that freedom/mandate. I wouldn't be surprised if he was told to play within the system but actively look to drive. What amazes me about Prince is just how big and long he is. He just  takes up space when he's on the court. I can see why Bud really wanted the guy.

I wouldn't extrapolate too much from a game against the Nets.  Playing a team that dismal frequently means some out of the ordinary things.  I'm not discounting what you say being true, just saying I'd look to the next ten games a lot more than a game against New Jersey  Brooklyn.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I wouldn't extrapolate too much from a game against the Nets.  Playing a team that dismal frequently means some out of the ordinary things.  I'm not discounting what you say being true, just saying I'd look to the next ten games a lot more than a game against New Jersey  Brooklyn.

no doubt one game does not make a trend. however, that second unit needs another scorer and Prince seems like that guy.

That said, Prince's physicals are really impressive. The key is how he translates those raw attributes to the NBA

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, frosgrim said:

no doubt one game does not make a trend. however, that second unit needs another scorer and Prince seems like that guy.

That said, Prince's physicals are really impressive. The key is how he translates those raw attributes to the NBA

Kawhi 2.0 is the dream.  My more realistic hope is that he ends up pretty good at everything - solid scorer, solid shooter, solid defender, etc. and anything he is plus in is an additional bonus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Kawhi 2.0 is the dream.  My more realistic hope is that he ends up pretty good at everything - solid scorer, solid shooter, solid defender, etc. and anything he is plus in is an additional bonus.

Super DMC+

• Like 2

On 1/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Predrag and C. Brewer (da Gator)and lil baby boy Juan Barea aka I'm gonna drive into Bynum's belly..GIT IN MA BELLY..

How can y'all forget our old friend $50 bill neck?  He put them over the top lol.  One of the more amazing feats in recent NBA history is winning a ship starting Deshawn Stevenson I'd say.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

How can y'all forget our old friend $50 bill neck?  He put them over the top lol.  One of the more amazing feats in recent NBA history is winning a ship starting Deshawn Stevenson I'd say.

I think that's actually a $5.  But yes.   Hey the guy could defend.

808.png&w=350&h=254