• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We traded Mo Williams to Denver

16 minutes ago, sturt said:

Right.

But I believe @AHF is correct in suggesting that Baze would be ahead of him.

Well of course he is. We're talking about Neal coming in here and taking minutes from Prince though. It's just not going to happen.

Edited by hazer

Honestly though, as much as I think Prince is ready and that Hardaway deserves minutes it all comes down to production for me. If you produce, you play. No favoritism here. Show me results and go with the hot hand that night!

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, hazer said:

Well of course he is. We're talking about Neal coming in here and taking minutes from Prince though. It's just not going to happen.

But if he takes minutes from Baze at the 2 and Baze plays more at the 2 then isn't that the same thing?

44 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

But if he takes minutes from Baze at the 2 and Baze plays more at the 2 then isn't that the same thing?

26 minutes ago, sturt said:

Baze minutes at 3 due to Neal minutes at 2 = less minutes for Prince... I think that's where the line of reason was going.

Blaze is still the starter at the 2, let's not get our hopes up too soon with THJr starting the other night since it was only due to Sap playing the 5. Blaze ain't gonna start at SG and put up starter minutes then slide over and take bench minutes from Prince at the 3 too. Unless Blaze slumps again and THJr shines and takes his spot in the starting  lineup, at the same time Prince slumps. Neither of which has anything to do with Neal, a D-Leaguer coming in here on a 10-day for 3rd string combo guard duties.

Edited by hazer

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, hazer said:

Blaze is still the starter at the 2, let's not get our hopes up too soon with THJr starting the other night since it was only due to Sap playing the 5. Blaze ain't gonna start at SG and put up starter minutes then slide over and take bench minutes from Prince at the 3 too. Unless Blaze slumps again and THJr shines and takes his spot in the starting  lineup, at the same time Prince slumps. Neither of which has anything to do with Neal, a D-Leaguer coming in here on a 10-day for 3rd string combo guard duties.

I agree with you but I also thought Dunleavy wouldn't see the floor and he's taken all of Kyle's minutes +

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I agree with you but I also thought Dunleavy wouldn't see the floor and he's taken all of Kyle's minutes +

I didn't either, although Dun is an ideal type player in Bud's eyes.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hazer said:

I didn't either, although Dun is an ideal type player in Bud's eyes.

And Neal is a former Spur.  Just saying I could easily see this playing out where Neal gets time at the 2, Baze gets more time at the 3, and Prince is left waiving a towel.  Cause lets be real - Baze is already playing minutes at the 3 even when he starts at the 2.

6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

And there it is. 3rd string PG/SG. I think Bud wants to ramp up The Fresh Prince, not dial him down. Great weapon to have ready for playoffs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hazer said:

And there it is. 3rd string PG/SG. I think Bud wants to ramp up The Fresh Prince, not dial him down. Great weapon to have ready for playoffs.

Well, Prince showed again tonight he is ready for the spotlight.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well, Prince showed again tonight he is ready for the spotlight.

I think he's ready too but I kind of felt like he looked pretty raw last night.   Which is to be expected.  I was looking at my phone a lot so i can't say I have the full picture but i kept seeming him running around in circles on D