• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Pelican Brief

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

"WE HAD TALKS."

This doesn't mean anything serious was going on.

You might tell your wife, "I talked to that cute gal down the street today."

Does that mean that your wife is going to immediately beat the crap out

of you and then file for divorce?  Naw.  She's probably going to ask, "How

is she doing and is she still feeling better after having the flu?"

Gee.  I'll bet that almost every NBA team will "have talks" with every other

team in the NBA between now and the trade deadline. 

:biggrin:

You don't know my wife......

My best guess.  Tony Ressler, Grant Hill, Wes said "Bud, we gave it a try.  This team is just not preforming.  We should blow it up.  See what we can get and build around Dennis and the young forwards. "  Bud talking to Pop  while drinking a Heine(you thought Bud right?)  "I can't do a rebuild.  I just can't"   Pop "Then don't mikey.  Don't rebuild re-organize.  Give them a sacrificial cow.  The guys will get nervous and play their hearts out until February.  You use this time to coach your ass off and solidify who the f'n man is in that organization.  Make Wes kiss the ring and tell Tony and Grant to back the f' up.  Your the only one sporting rings Mikey.  Wear them for the rest of the season.  Remember '11-'12 when we sent Jefferson packing.  That was one of my favorite teams.  We shook the sh_t out of'em right Mikey?  We made a hell of a run that year"   Bud "Damn your right Pop.  And I know just who to get rid of."  Hangs up.  Dials Wes "Yo Wes put some fellers out Threezus..."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HawkItus said:

You don't know my wife......

My best guess.  Tony Ressler, Grant Hill, Wes said "Bud, we gave it a try.  This team is just not preforming.  We should blow it up.  See what we can get and build around Dennis and the young forwards. "  Bud talking to Pop  while drinking a Heine(you thought Bud right?)  "I can't do a rebuild.  I just can't"   Pop "Then don't mikey.  Don't rebuild re-organize.  Give them a sacrificial cow.  The guys will get nervous and play their hearts out until February.  You use this time to coach your ass off and solidify who the f'n man is in that organization.  Make Wes kiss the ring and tell Tony and Grant to back the f' up.  Your the only one sporting rings Mikey.  Wear them for the rest of the season.  Remember '11-'12 when we sent Jefferson packing.  That was one of my favorite teams.  We shook the sh_t out of'em right Mikey?  We made a hell of a run that year"   Bud "Damn your right Pop.  And I know just who to get rid of."  Hangs up.  Dials Wes "Yo Wes put some fellers out Threezus..."

raw

Squawkers got talent - the gift of gab.