• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Congrats Paul on another all star bid

capstone21

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What the ...

surprised doubletake

Oh My Sweet Jesus

Spud2's lost it, everybody.  @JayBirdHawk report to the thread.  A certain cat gif is needed.  Put a smile on @Sothron's face for the weekend.  Wait, not like that.  Get your mind outta the gutter.

Your wish...granted.  

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Numbers to know: 2017 Eastern Conference All-Stars

Paul Millsap, F, Atlanta Hawks

More SportVU: Has received a pass from the ball-handler 43 percent of the time after setting a ball screen. That's the second highest rate (behind Blake Griffin - 48 percent) among 74 players who have set at least 500 ball screens.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/02/17/eastern-conference-all-star-advanced-stats

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Numbers to know: 2017 Eastern Conference All-Stars

Paul Millsap, F, Atlanta Hawks

More SportVU: Has received a pass from the ball-handler 43 percent of the time after setting a ball screen. That's the second highest rate (behind Blake Griffin - 48 percent) among 74 players who have set at least 500 ball screens.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/02/17/eastern-conference-all-star-advanced-stats

A lot of good and bad in there. Kind of explains this team. 

• Like 2

He’s about the work, not about the talking about the work, and certainly not about the flashing lights and fireworks that can attend the work’s successful completion.

“I mean, at the end of the day, I play the game the right way, regardless of All-Star Game or not,” Millsap said during Friday’s media session. “Some may call it boring; I call it basketball.”