• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Terrence Jones

2 hours ago, StephenHawking said:

I see what you did there. You read what you wanted to read. First of all I stated that I don't really know about the value of Howard. The only thing I read is that other teams don't rate him as high we do. Secondly this draft is loaded. Even outside the lottery you can get star potential. For example hartenstein(as I stated- which you apparently also ignored). Third thing you ignored is that I mentioned that we'd have the money to spend on another starter we could add. Fourth thing is even though youre a homer(as i see) you should be aware that Saps value considering his contract is exactly nurkic and harris. Nothing more nothing less. The demand determines the offer. So there's that.

I really HATE how people react to ideas on this board. You get constantly mocked on this board if you have a different view than the majority. Instead of to each his own and arguing in a well rounded discussion it always ends this way. 

Please don't answer anymore if you can't argue without mocking people.

I read what I wanted to read? Lol...No bro I read what you wrote, not my fault you wrote that. Yes, clearly I'm the homer as I want to make this the all German National team with Hartenstein. Lol. I didn't mock you man, I'm just saying your proposal sucks as it would make us a shit team for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure why you take it personally. It's not mocking you at all in any way, I'm sorry you felt that way and I won't respond to your ideas anymore if you are gonna have soft skin about it. I guess I shouldn't have kept a Terrence Jones thread in the homecourt going for so long anyways. 

vor 4 Stunden, Spud2Nique sagte:

I read what I wanted to read? Lol...No bro I read what you wrote, not my fault you wrote that. Yes, clearly I'm the homer as I want to make this the all German National team with Hartenstein. Lol. I didn't mock you man, I'm just saying your proposal sucks as it would make us a shit team for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure why you take it personally. It's not mocking you at all in any way, I'm sorry you felt that way and I won't respond to your ideas anymore if you are gonna have soft skin about it. I guess I shouldn't have kept a Terrence Jones thread in the homecourt going for so long anyways. 

I told you what you for whatever reason ignored. I can't take you serious if you put it the way you want it. I told you I don't know about D8s value that's why but you had to go off about my trade proposal. You talk about not hitting the lottery when in fact there's great talent outside of the lottery. You talk about this team being a lottery team when I told you there's capspace left to spend on a starter and that it's a team with great talent which needs to be developed. 

Its not like I'm having an agenda. If you'd simply take into account what I wrote about certain things as for example dwights value than you'd react calmer and not as frustrated and we'd have a way better discussion.

3 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

I told you what you for whatever reason ignored. I can't take you serious if you put it the way you want it. I told you I don't know about D8s value that's why but you had to go off about my trade proposal. You talk about not hitting the lottery when in fact there's great talent outside of the lottery. You talk about this team being a lottery team when I told you there's capspace left to spend on a starter and that it's a team with great talent which needs to be developed. 

Its not like I'm having an agenda. If you'd simply take into account what I wrote about certain things as for example dwights value than you'd react calmer and not as frustrated and we'd have a way better discussion.

So you didn't say Dwight for Koufos? We can have a better discussion if you don't undervalue our players. I didn't ignore any of your comments, I just commented on what you wrote. No way in hell im trading Dwight for Kosta Koufos is all I'm saying. Also, your plan to remake the roster isn't a great one in my opinion.

• Moderators

Since we've had more discussion about Terrence Ross than Terrence Jones in the past few days, I'm locking this drain-circling bad boy. For more scintillating discussion on Mr. Jones and other players not named Paul Millsap, please go to "Around the Association."

~lw3