• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The old lady and I may have been the only Hawks fans at Toyota Center tonight but...

Admin

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

So national media dumps on Hawks fans for being late-shows, no-shows, and fair-weather? That looked like a Montreal Expos crowd in Houston, WTF???

That was before the game... traffic was awful around Toyota Center because of all the Super Bowl stuff and people had better things to do like see celebs everywhere instead of seeing the Rockets blow another game to the lowly Hawks. 

• Like 2

I saw a Hawks fan with glasses on

That wasn't us and I didn't see them. There were some quiet ass Falcons fans but it was hard to pick them out in a sea of red. I had my volt green on and we were the only ones standing up behind the basket on the Rockets side cheering for the Hawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I saw a Hawks fan with glasses on

I was bustin when I saw that dude and 2 seconds before that they showed some weird fat midget Rockets fan near the tunnel in all gray Rox gear lol

36 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

That was before the game... traffic was awful around Toyota Center because of all the Super Bowl stuff and people had better things to do like see celebs everywhere instead of seeing the Rockets blow another game to the lowly Hawks. 

Naw, during the 1st quarter of the TNT telecast it looked like there were only about 50 people in the lower section.

• Like 1

Naw, during the 1st quarter of the TNT telecast it looked like there were only about 50 people in the lower section.

Because traffic getting into the game was INSANE! Parking for the game was $50 3 blocks away. Getting to a game at 7 in Houstin is bad enough but Super Bowl weekend is 50 times worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Because traffic getting into the game was INSANE! Parking for the game was $50 3 blocks away. Getting to a game at 7 in Houstin is bad enough but Super Bowl weekend is 50 times worse.

Are you going to the Super Bowl? Oh man, that would be such an awesome week. :-)

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

205e722997be83c6560ef0bdb14553fd.jpg

So props to see Dolf and Mrs. Dolf for I think the first time ever...and I have to point out the guy in the Steve Francis jersey. I mean...wow. I got some looks last year when I went to a game in Atlanta and wore my Shareef jersey. I kinda feel for that guy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He is probably renting out his house for 10000 a night for the weekend

I almost did that last year for the Broncos/Panthers game. I live a few miles from Levi stadium. But being a germophobe, I couldn't :-)

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So props to see Dolf and Mrs. Dolf for I think the first time ever...and I have to point out the guy in the Steve Francis jersey. I mean...wow. I got some looks last year when I went to a game in Atlanta and wore my Shareef jersey. I kinda feel for that guy.

You got a Reef jersey too huh? I got the green old school pistol Pete era one...I should bust that out one of these days. Lol.

• Premium Member

Wife couldn't get off work, and turns out I have to be in Lake Charles LA @ 7 am tomorrow, and if only one of those hadn't been the case, I would have been braving that $50 parking right there with ya. Thanks for the on-site report.

• Like 1