• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Extended Minutes For Mr. Bembry

Wurider05

SPLIT GP MIN FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% OR DR REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS
January 7 8.0 1.0-2.1 .467 0.0-0.3 .000 0.4-1.0 .429 0.1 1.3 1.4 0.6 0.0 0.0 0.3 0.0 2.4
February 5 20.4 3.0-6.0 .500 0.0-0.6 .000 0.0-0.2 .000 0.6 2.6 3.2 1.6 0.4 0.4 1.6 0.4 6.0

Btw spud you probably lost it when we switched to HTTPS for security and people who had external image links to non secure images lost them.

Oh and Bembry is the man! Loved seeing him hustle against Harden who was just abusing Baze all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Not the first time you've wanted him to keep it up longer I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmmm...I'm eating breakfast here...:-|

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Fine...last time...but just know that I'm not one of those fools that take selfies at the gym...I was just feelin hyphy...

BTW...I hated MJ in the 90's but you can't argue with his jumpman gear...

This one is a tribute to Oaktree..;-) What the hell happened last night with Oak dayuuuuuummm..

[Pics deleted] AHF

Sorry @Spud2Nique  all I could do was

baby-falling-over-laughing-o.gif

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sorry @Spud2Nique  all I could do was

baby-falling-over-laughing-o.gif

HEY!!!! Not fair...I'm still workin..it's not a final draft...:-| I was actually hoping you'd critic my bf % bird...due to us both being  Kawhi fans :-)

Welp, there goes the selfies...I've taken about 7 selfies in my life and JB made sure those were the last two......:-( 

ps I think my gf will applaud you cuz contrary to selfies...I do enjoy giving her the mini gun show...just like with Friends and Joey's love coupons..I hand out gun show tix..:-|

ps Keep the fat jokes comin tho...I kinda missem..