• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Yes Barnes,Affalo,Collison,all of them. They're in full rebuild 

I know  they waived  Barnes to  complete the  trade.  Kosta  Koufus too?

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is Sac trading Collison? Are they moving all their  veterans?

Yes. I promised myself I'd stay out of the trade rumor week but y'all just won't let me...:-(

All I'm saying is I hope we try. I hope we are burnin up each and every GM's phone and inquiring about possible deals. That's all I ask. We've saved up our lil piggy bank, lets go ahead and get that remote control car(PG)we've wanted for the last couple of years.

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is Sac trading Collison? Are they moving all their  veterans?

Most of them. I think it's all of them. 

Collison is clearly the one we need. We need a backup PG more than any team in the NBA. I would look into trading Miami's 2nd for him. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Collison is clearly the one we need. We need a backup PG more than any team in the NBA. I would look into trading Miami's 2nd for him. 

Deron Williams also a possibility but I prefer Collison.  Prolly end up with a worse player than both f@&kin with Budcox.  Y'all gotta know Paul George is a pipe dream. 

I saw "he who's name cannot be mentioned" in the D-League AS Game drop a nice no-look bounce pass to Edy off a PNR (who didn't finish of course but drew a foul).  It's a shame with their valuable attributes they can't help us due to rawness.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

And here come the squawkers who say Collison is a bad character guy and the battery charges on women....

ps I like him as a player. I think he is a saavy vet who I would feel much more comfortable with than Malcolm. Having said that, I don't like the checkered history at all. We don't need bad character guys on our squad if he indeed is that.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I wouldn't mind taking back Mack. We could probably get him for a heavily protected 2nd. Time to return the favor, Quinn!

I still don't get that trade. They said it was a favor to Mack but everyone who follows the Hawks knew we would need a back up PG after the season. And we still do need one..

• Like 4

Not Hawks-related, but BigFat Windhorst is saying DET is desperately trying to trade Reggie Jackson.  Want Rubio but MIN doesn't want Jackson.  Teams that want Jackson don't have the assets.  I think ORL wants him.

Perchance we can get involved and net something like Vucavic or Harris or some other asset that shakes loose?