• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Doesn't defend, can't start.

I'd take Greg Monroe at this point over Muscala.

Most starting centers in the league now are not good defenders. The days of every team having a solid two way center are long past.

I agree that we need more than Moose at BU center though.

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Most starting centers in the league now are not good defenders. The days of every team having a solid two way center are long past.

I agree that we need more than Moose at BU center though.

But there's a difference between being 'not that good' and being a sieve.  Vuc is a sieve.  Like all-star game level "defense".

But lemme play amateur psychologist here 'cause I'm noticing a pattern with you and lite-defending center love.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But there's a difference between being 'not that good' and being a sieve.  Vuc is a sieve.  Like all-star game level "defense".

But lemme play amateur psychologist here 'cause I'm noticing a pattern with you and lite-defending center love.

I like Gortat if that helps? He is an excellent defender.

22 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I like Gortat if that helps? He is an excellent defender.

No, that doesn't help.  Feels like a token throw-in.

I was born at night, not last night.  And even if I was born last night, I been up all day long.  You can't fool me, soth.

I'll just give y'all a round up of what the fans are expecting on twitter come the trade deadline... just for fun and if y'all got a twitter feel free to follow Crack3rJax19 for terrible sports takes... 

Hawks Fans-Pushing hard for us to make a deal for either Wilson Chandler or PG13

Celtics Fans-after Butler was taken off the table they're curious as to if they really bagged Melo because Crowder and Johnson both deleted all their Celtic stuff from their bio and Brandon Jennings tweeted LOL last night. Very mixed reaction in Celtic land. 

Clippers Fans- awaiting the announcement that they've resigned Chris Paul to an absolute MEGA DEAL

Pelicans Fans- living the high life 

Kings fans- suicide watch

Heat fans-Surprisingly quite considering Pat Riley usually is the instigator in all things. They're pretty content with what they got especially considering they're right there for the 8 seed

Pacer fans-Very confused. Most want PG13 out... others are trying to make improbable deals work for guys. Main target seems to be Brook Lopez. 

Knicks fans- want complete fire sale and a few young guns to help Porzingod

Pistons fans- this is the one that got me.... they actually wouldn't mind shopping Drummond for a price I found to be reasonably low

Cavs fans-Just want a backup PG

If any more uproars occur I'll let y'all know 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Another dubious aside, apparently Brandon Jennings deleted all Knick-related stuff from his twit page.  Since we're just throwing things out ...

The Knicks are in complete fire sale right now.... everybody is available with that in mind if they tryna swap Courtney Lee for Tiago Splitter and a 2nd or 2 I wouldn't be mad... they'd get a expiring contract we'd get a solid wing who can shoot off the bench... 

Just now, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

The Knicks are in complete fire sale right now.... everybody is available with that in mind if they tryna swap Courtney Lee for Tiago Splitter and a 2nd or 2 I wouldn't be mad... they'd get a expiring contract we'd get a solid wing who can shoot off the bench... 

Agreed.  Adding a 2 may be an overpay.  Shiiii, adding Splitts may be an overpay.

29 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I'll just give y'all a round up of what the fans are expecting on twitter come the trade deadline... just for fun and if y'all got a twitter feel free to follow Crack3rJax19 for terrible sports takes... 

Hawks Fans-Pushing hard for us to make a deal for either Wilson Chandler or PG13

Celtics Fans-after Butler was taken off the table they're curious as to if they really bagged Melo because Crowder and Johnson both deleted all their Celtic stuff from their bio and Brandon Jennings tweeted LOL last night. Very mixed reaction in Celtic land. 

Clippers Fans- awaiting the announcement that they've resigned Chris Paul to an absolute MEGA DEAL

Pelicans Fans- living the high life 

Kings fans- suicide watch

Heat fans-Surprisingly quite considering Pat Riley usually is the instigator in all things. They're pretty content with what they got especially considering they're right there for the 8 seed

Pacer fans-Very confused. Most want PG13 out... others are trying to make improbable deals work for guys. Main target seems to be Brook Lopez. 

Knicks fans- want complete fire sale and a few young guns to help Porzingod

Pistons fans- this is the one that got me.... they actually wouldn't mind shopping Drummond for a price I found to be reasonably low

Cavs fans-Just want a backup PG

If any more uproars occur I'll let y'all know 

And sure enough here comes the

Laker fans-Very happy with the Magic Johnson move as president of BBall operations, but now are curious as to what he thinks of the current roster? Does he believe that's what will get the Lakers back to dominance and if not whose available for trade.