• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

32 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

2nd half was basically: "You win the game!" "No, YOU win the game!" "No! I insist!"

~lw3

Just got home from a loooong day of out of town biz travel, had to go to Sacramento...shoulda stayed there for Friday night's game lol...haven't read the game preview or watched the game..DVR'd it...I usually wait to watch but for some reason wanted to jump on squawk tonight and judging from the few posts in this thread, I get the feeling we won...:-) unless you meant your turn my turn for the Nuggets..lol..guessing also Timmy was good at the catch n shoot tonight..lol.. ok..time for a bit of food, the game preview and watching the game. 

I did however play the 2k last night and we barely won the game...they say game of inches but Gary Harris's last second 2 was centimeters away from a 333333333...lol..

ps Nice shoes G Harris lol

pps I was up 54-37 at the half and withstood a furious Nuggs second half rally....;-)

IMG_8745.JPG

IMG_8746.JPG

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8748.JPG

IMG_8749.JPG

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Dwight did go for 11 pts - 13 rebs tonight.  Only 1 assist though.

Ur kidding? 

If it's true it's the first time my player of the game stats were almost right..lol..2/3 ain't bad.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Also wondering if Soth's boy had any more magical Magic style dimes tonight...

Jokic

He had at least one good pass but he was killing the offensive glass tonight.

18 points, 15 boards with 9 off rebounds. Jokic is the real deal. I would give anyone on our roster to bring him to Atlanta.

• Like 3

Great game Hawks! Loved the oops upside your heads by THJ from Dennis! Speaking of Dennis, love him and every time I criticize him he comes through, thanks to our German contingency as well...by the way, I bet one of them is Denny himself. ;-) Loved the Bembry slamma jammas as well..he's getting some good burn, love it. Kudos to Baze as well, hot 3's to start the game and a key block to end it! Baze talked the talk and walked the walk. 

We need to go in an win the Sac game on Friday to back this one up. Nice job Kings tonight BTW. 

Friday @Kings

Monday @Blazers on TNT

Wednesday @Clippers 

I want all three games but I'll take 2/3.

LETS GO!!!

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

He had at least one good pass but he was killing the offensive glass tonight.

18 points, 15 boards with 9 off rebounds. Jokic is the real deal. I would give anyone on our roster to bring him to Atlanta.

Ya imagine him in our system...a big that can do it all including amazing passing, great rebounding and some pretty good outside shooting..he's got it all..

Id love Murray or Chandler in a trade as well. If Denver keeps this crew together they have a very bright future.

6 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Nah you'd recognize him in a second because HE ONLY WRITES THIS WAY FLEXGANG WE A FAMILY. LETS GET THIS W TONIGHT.

Ga ga ga gaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt heeeeeeeeemmmmmm....;-)

6 hours ago, Trout7 said:

I don't know if i will get the interest to be on here or not the rest of the season, 45 seasons as Falcons fan culminating in that Shanahan shitshow has sucked away my sports energy for now. Good luck Hawks.

Maybe after a few cases of Red Bull it will be easier to cope with. Sunday night certainly took some starch out of all of us. 

• Like 1

Hawks win ...

Well, Yeah

Hawks win, cRaps lose ....

Jim Halpert fist pump

Hawks win, cRaps lose, Pasers lose ...

dstfp

Hawks win, cRaps lose, Pasers lose and Sellts lose ...

Fuck Yeah!

Hawks win, cRaps lose, Pasers lose and Sellts lose to the Cousins-less Kangs ...

Mike Tyson Busting Up

z8a

Denny and Timmy:

Tim Hardaway Jr. pointed and Dennis Schroder delivered. Hardaway converted two alley-oop passes from near half court after signaling Schroder as part of the Hawks’ fast start.

“He pointed up,” Schroder said. “I trust my teammate. We are playing fast and that’s best for the team.”

Hardaway’s first dunk came late in the first quarter and gave the Hawks a 35-23 lead. The second came late in the second quarter and gave the Hawks a 69-51 lead.

So, do the Hawks practice such acrobatics?

“Actually, we practiced those yesterday,” Hardaway said. “We have a drill where we do backcourt cuts, passing and try to make five in a row on lob passes. We worked on that yesterday in practice. Tonight we did a good job of catching lobs.”

From half court?“

No,” he said. “From the 3-point line.”

Hardaway said he only calls for such lobs with the path to the basket is clear. It was.

I'm loving the pairing of these two young legs - get out and run the break. And I have no fear that the fastbreak will be botched.

Loving Bembry's game - that dunk was sweet.

(I think Prince has some kind of injury - he was on the bench using a strap or something stretching his right leg)