• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, django2341 said:

I get it and i apologize for breaking the rule. It wasn't a lie when I said I couldnt PM you and when I said I didn't read your post. I just got the notification of the reaction to my first post which brought me right to his answer.

BTW can you please tell me how to mute someone? I just cant find it.

Wasn't accusing you of lying or being stupid.  Just was saying that ignoring the warning and posting personal anyway was stupid.  You didn't ignore it, won't repeat it, and we are all good.

kg's description is right.  However over the person's name and a number of options will pop up.

Good thing AllStar break is here, we can all use a break from the Hawks and each other :biggrin:.

Come back refreshed, ready for  the stretch run........

......unless there is a trade.

raw

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I thought his post was funny. So was his reply. 

We've been down that road before and it gets ugly so while I appreciate that you have thick skin, I don't want to see us going down the "you aren't real fan" referendum line of posts again.  We've had it directed towards supposed negative nancies, pro-tankers, pollyanna homers, etc. etc.  Just doesn't end well.

47 minutes ago, AHF said:

We've been down that road before and it gets ugly so while I appreciate that you have thick skin, I don't want to see us going down the "you aren't real fan" referendum line of posts again.  We've had it directed towards supposed negative nancies, pro-tankers, pollyanna homers, etc. etc.  Just doesn't end well.

Yeah, I understand. Just from my end... I think I've got numb to it after hearing it for 15 + years.

The only time I get upset with anything people say to me at this point is if I'm already pissed about something else.

Edited by Hotlanta1981