• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

D-Will

• Premium Member

I remember him single handidly beating us by dropping 30+ points when we played the Nets in the playoffs a couple years ago. I also remember seeing a lot of DNP by his name in boxscores over the years because he isn't healthy enough to play. If he's "free" I'm in but I'm not convinced he will actually play when we need him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Bleacher report had the best addition for every team and ours was Deron Williams?...:-(

IMG_8929.PNG

Yeah talk about some jacked up ish. Wiz get sweet Lou and Heat get Chandler. C's get Butler. Hawks counter with a washed up former all star. No thanks. I'm half surprised they didnt have Sap going to Cleveland or some other trash on the Hawks. Maybe we can swap Sap for 2nd in 2030. 

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Yeah talk about some jacked up ish. Wiz get sweet Lou and Heat get Chandler. C's get Butler. Hawks counter with a washed up former all star. No thanks. I'm half surprised they didnt have Sap going to Cleveland or some other trash on the Hawks. Maybe we can swap Sap for 2nd in 2030. 

Ya I agree...bleacher report angers me too.

When Yogi came from the D-league and gave them a boost and they immediately won a few games it made Deron look that much worse. They seem to be back closer to where they were right now but that stretch was further evidence that Deron is more than a step slow these days and has been an injury risk for quite a while now. Not sure who really wants that for nine million at backup.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I think Deron would be a solid option as a backup point guard.  I wouldn't give up too much for him as he is very injury prone but he can run an offense and score.  A backup role of 15 minutes or so would be perfect

I figured Deron would go to CLE.