• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sixers are finalizing a trade to Ersan Ilyasova to Atlanta for Tiago Splitter and two second-round picks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

GameTime

1 minute ago, Dnice said:

I did have illy from Philly in my fantasy team, I gotta look elsewhere as production will go down.

No don't, keep him. PM for a possible trade if your interested.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Not exactly. But it's a lot more tough. Kris can reject any trade due to his bird rights. We could trade Thabo, Tim, Prince, Delaney and Scott. The issue is this: 

We can take Niang and Young combining Mo Williams's TPE. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zj52rlr

The issue is, this leave us with only 11 players. We could sign Jack and Lamar to fill out the roster. Then cut Niang and Young for Edy and someone else in the D-League.

This would make us: 

Dennis/Jack/Young

Bazemore/Bembry/Lamar

PG-13/Dunleavy Jr./Niang

Sap/Ersan/Hump

Dwight/Moose/Edy

So, we still have options. Hump and Moose play both positions so they are interchangeable. 

I am actually wrong fellas. We would have 12 players, not 11 after this trade and since Lamar is kinda on the roster, it would be 13. So for the Hawks, they could do this trade. Indy would have to release two players. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am actually wrong fellas. We would have 12 players, not 11 after this trade and since Lamar is kinda on the roster, it would be 13. So for the Hawks, they could do this trade. Indy would have to release two players. 

Lamar isnt on the roster. Back at Reno

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Should know the Hawks system well having played for Brown. He's one of a handful of guys who scream perfect fit for us and we didn't have to trade anyone who's been useful on the court to get him. Best deadline trade we've made in a long time. Makes me sad to say that but at least this was a good move and not just the least bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving it more too the more I think about it. We got a stretch 4 (valuable as hell), a solid backup for Sap, or could play Ers, Sap, and Dwight and go huge on teams. We gave Splitter, aka nothing and 2 second rounders which we have a ton in the upcoming years. 

We definitely added a weapon. The guy could prolly be a starter for 10-15 teams in my opinion...ok maybe 7-9 but still legit player. We are ahead of Bojan and the Wiz, ahead of the Celts (no moves yet), and arguably as effective as Ibaka to the Raps. 

I like it overall despite it not being a sexy deal. I like it sexy and hot but I digress...:-|

@Dolfan23 be gentle....

34 minutes ago, sturt said:

I want more.

Say it with me...I want more.

5 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Mike Scott is now 100% expendable.

He has been since he started the season injured. Well actually, when I saw him at the open practice back in Oct, I thought he looked chuncky and was running with a hitch in his giddy up. 

• Premium Member

I want more. But we're relatively impotent with only a $3.3m salary, really, to work with. Call it a hunch, but I just feel like they're exclusively looking at adding to, and not subtracting anyone who's actually an asset in some form/fashion.

I want more. But we're relatively impotent with only a $3.3m salary, really, to work with. Call it a hunch, but I just feel like they're exclusively looking at adding to, and not subtracting anyone who's actually an asset in some form/fashion.

If a lack of money and impotence were a real hinderance then@kg01 wouldn't be able to pick up half of the lot lizards he does!

Come on Hawks fans let's love our core again!

• Like 1

I mean it's crazy. Some people still give Mike scott and Shelvin mack tons of love OVER ONE GAME and even saw them as key impact players to the 60 win team (scott was a big bench piece but not absolutely vital but mack? lol). Yes, yes, it was a playoff game, but still, ONE game.

15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I mean it's crazy. Some people still give Mike scott and Shelvin mack tons of love OVER ONE GAME and even saw them as key impact players to the 60 win team (scott was a big bench piece but not absolutely vital but mack? lol). Yes, yes, it was a playoff game, but still, ONE game.

I believe some may be thinking of superstar Mack against the cavs over the regular season that year lol

.....dude was raining 3s on them

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

But but but member that time he scored 25 against the Pacers? Come on you member

Aww yes, I member! 

• Like 1