• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Viivlamore is on 92.9 right now!!

Wurider05

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

He expects Dennis to remain starting PG. He also believes Dwight will lead the team in rebounding this year. Thinks the Hawks might have made a trade for Ilyasova, will confirm later on Twitter.

Tell Me More

30 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

He expects Dennis to remain starting PG. He also believes Dwight will lead the team in rebounding this year. Thinks the Hawks might have made a trade for Ilyasova, will confirm later on Twitter.

Did C-Viv go to the Mark Bowman journalism seminar? Dennis still starting? Revelation to me. 

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

This really smells like the 2014 Braves. And we all know how that ended. The team was hanging around above .500, but they looked and felt middling all season and by the final stretch of the season, it was completely miserable to watch them. It also involved a bad contract that I feel is 75% of the reason the very close to nuclear blowup happened.

There's too many crossovers right now. It just feels like the team is not far from disaster and the bad games are miserable to watch. You also have a bad contract on this team.

21 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:
  • Interesting there is/was a rift in the front office. some wanted to blow it up and some wanted to maintain the course. Bud wanted to stay the course.
  • Baze's contract isn't untradeable. it is not alot of money in the grand scheme of things
  • Grant Hill doesn't want any part of the daily operations of the team and this doesn't sit well with some people
  • team will look drastically different next season
  • made a mistake not offering qualifying offer for Tim Hardaway Jr.
  • Hawks have interest in Jimmy Butler
  • The Hawks have high hopes for Taurean Prince
  • Paul Milsap wants to stay but so did Al

We have interest in Jimmy? Get him Bud! Get that dude!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

We have interest in Jimmy? Get him Bud! Get that dude!!!!!

But what can we give up to acquire him because I think Boston can trump that if they can but I am wondering what is the next move that this team can do but they did a good job on this one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

But what can we give up to acquire him because I think Boston can trump that if they can but I am wondering what is the next move that this team can do but they did a good job on this one.

Yup. No way we can match any Celts offers. Unless the Bulls love one of our players but who knows maybe Boston isn't going full in on Butler. I heard they like IT as the leader, and if Butler comes in he'd take the lil guy's spotlight.

Even if not a blockbuster, I like the Ersan and I think that if we could solidify our wing spot or maybe a solid veteran backup point guard, we are for sure deeper, which is always a great thing.

7 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Everyone knows Jimmy is going to Boston. They just followed someone on IG recently. Guess who? 

33 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:
  • made a mistake not offering qualifying offer for Tim Hardaway Jr

Sigh, he was offered the qualifying offer, that's why he'll be a RFA.

He means a contract extention - good grief. You have one job to cover the Hawks - get it right.